By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - COD fatigue finally settling in? Black Op2 USA pre-orders significantly behind MW3.

The largest video game retailer in the US says Black Ops 2 is breaking pre-order records.....VgChartz data is wrong or maybe they had MW3 overtracked last year? Who knows.

Around the Network
J_Allard said:
Not likely. Black Ops is still insanely popular. Adding in a preorder bonus like Nuketown has made preorders insane.

This.  I never pre-order games, but damn I want Nuketown 2025.  It was the best map in Blops 1, Activision you evil geniuses.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

nope. those pre order charts are way off.

What has happened to VGC lately anyway? Why the drop in accuracy? Why the odd, obvious mistakes like putting games that haven't even released in the chart, or forgetting those that have released?

Something must have happened.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

No.

The pre orders here a just incorrect

Around the Network
JOKA_ said:
J_Allard said:
Not likely. Black Ops is still insanely popular. Adding in a preorder bonus like Nuketown has made preorders insane.

This.  I never pre-order games, but damn I want Nuketown 2025.  It was the best map in Blops 1, Activision you evil geniuses.

The map will probably be released with the first map pack.....but if Activision is feeling generous, we'll get it for free one day.

It's VGC Pre-Order Data... ya-no.

PS3 preorders are in line. Only the 360 version is lagging, I think its because of Halo 4. It was bound to steal some of the COD crowd.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

ever since Zelda SS pre order numbers stopped VGC numbers trust I have!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

BenVTrigger said:
No.

The pre orders here a just incorrect

I would love to have access to the numbers you can see everyday.