By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ragnarok Odyssey: EU release date Feb 20, 2013; DLC now available from NA Vita Store; Sharing Cards!!!

No release date yet, still a winter window release, but Gungho Entertainment has officially confirmed that Ragnarok Odyssey and Dokuro are being released across EU this winter.

So, to those who are still waiting for the game and didn't import, you'll get to play this awesome game this "winter".

I hope you guys there have memory cards as it will be digital only. Make sure to have at most 2Gb free!

Around the Network

Great news, now I can play Ragnarok Odyssey this winter [December or might be, 2013] what a great Christmas eve, please release it this month. I will buy 32gb Memory card just to play this game. 

Re-tagging this thread. Gonna have a bit of time next week, anyone wanna coop?

But today is Winter when is the exact release date I wanted to play R.O

Iwannaplaythegame said:
But today is Winter when is the exact release date I wanted to play R.O

yeah, about that winter thing. Thats the launch window. Soooo...winter starts when? Novemberish and ends March or something? I'm thinking since its already released in NA in english and GungHo already has an english version (asian english verison), they should be all ready to release. Either they're trying to translate it into as many languages as possible, or SCEU's acreditation thingy is tying it up or both.

Around the Network

I see you have a point, does Xseed and Gungho are same? US version was release by Xseed

Nope, XSEED got the license to publish it in NA. GungHo Entertainment is a newly formed arm of GungHo to release/license games in NA.

Rumor had it that the reason why Ragnarok Odyssey was delayed in NA was because GungHo's newly formed NA arm will be publishing the game instead. Apparently it wasn't true. But GungHo and XSEED have been working closely together it would seem as the GungHo asian version of ragnarok odyssey uses XSEED's translation.

Dont know where, but I've read somewhere that the Euro Version will be using the original japanese audio. The only audio there is actually is some shouts and a little side comment here and there by the main character. I'm guessing here, but GungHo will probably be using the Asian english version. Since its already translated and released in Asia, there is no reason to delay it unless as mentioned they are trying to translate it to more languages. If not, then SCEU is being an ass again with the accreditation or whatever of the game.

oh really that's great I hope they realease the R.O in Europe this December with price drop lol.

With the EU version releasing, might as well update this thread

Also, to my EU bros, I'm still actively sharing random cards and weapons via Near. If you want them, just add me, my PSN ID is in my sig

I'll be posting here every now and then whenever I change what I'm sharing. If you need anything specific, just ask and if I have it I'll share it.

Now Sharing
Yr Mysteltainn Sword
Skill 1: Devotion Lv.5
Skill 2: Stun Block

Note: If you're just starting out, I recommend not using this as it will break the game for you. Now that I think about it, most of the cards and weapons I'll be sharing can potentially break the game lol! soooo....tread carefully

tralalalala

Is there cross region play in this game?