By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ragnarok Odyssey: EU release date Feb 20, 2013; DLC now available from NA Vita Store; Sharing Cards!!!

darkknightkryta said:
Runa216 said:
darkknightkryta said:
Runa216 said:

Gonna make a room:

room name - chartz
Password - r216

Is the room gone?

yeah, you make a room and I'll join in.  You're the one with the knowledge of where we were.

okay, I'll keep the room the same.  I'm only gonna play or maybe 10-20min though.

I seem to be in the room but you're not there

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
darkknightkryta said:
Runa216 said:
darkknightkryta said:
Runa216 said:

Gonna make a room:

room name - chartz
Password - r216

Is the room gone?

yeah, you make a room and I'll join in.  You're the one with the knowledge of where we were.

okay, I'll keep the room the same.  I'm only gonna play or maybe 10-20min though.

I seem to be in the room but you're not there

Hmmm, very odd.

I made a new room.

Looks like this meetup isn't happening tonight. Tried and tried, made my own, but nobody joined me and I couldn't find you. No worries, had some fun with a group.

Also, it's funny how this went. At the beginning of this game, I was super impressed, then really disappointed for a few hours,a nd ever since chapter 3 or 4, I've gotten addicted. Now I can't stop playing, it's just so damn appealing and compulsive! I want to go get more items, kill bosses, fidget with my card and armor, and above all else kill more enemies!

At one point I was willing to give this a 6.4, thinking it was boring and repetitive but still packed with content and pretty, but my opinion has greatly improved the more I played it. Kudos, guys.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

Runa216 said:
Looks like this meetup isn't happening tonight. Tried and tried, made my own, but nobody joined me and I couldn't find you. No worries, had some fun with a group.

Also, it's funny how this went. At the beginning of this game, I was super impressed, then really disappointed for a few hours,a nd ever since chapter 3 or 4, I've gotten addicted. Now I can't stop playing, it's just so damn appealing and compulsive! I want to go get more items, kill bosses, fidget with my card and armor, and above all else kill more enemies!

At one point I was willing to give this a 6.4, thinking it was boring and repetitive but still packed with content and pretty, but my opinion has greatly improved the more I played it. Kudos, guys.

Yeah I have no idea what happened.  Oh well, we'll try another night.  Plus we still gotta try it live.

Around the Network

Hey, does anyone know how to get the gryfalcon trophy? I've tried everything I can think of and I can't get it even though I know for a fact that I'm doing what's needed to get it. It's really frustrating, to say the least.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

Runa216 said:
Hey, does anyone know how to get the gryfalcon trophy? I've tried everything I can think of and I can't get it even though I know for a fact that I'm doing what's needed to get it. It's really frustrating, to say the least.

yeah, you nead to kill 7 enemies using just one kockback/launch attack. best to do it at that quest whin a bunch of ants (cant remember which chapter or which quest taht is but its in the same map as the orc hero map/or first quest in chapter 1.) . just charge your sowrd or something and go ballistic on their ass. chances are you'll kill 7 of those puny ants in one go.

or, if you've finished the game, you'ld have unlocked the last extra quest, where you have to fight a shit load of porrings, drops, marins and poporings. the first room has a shit load of pink porings (cute little bastards) that die in a single strong attack. just wing your sword crazy there and you'll likely get the trophy. Or you could use hammer smith and do a air hammer smash attack as it has som AOE attributes to it.

do it in the poring festival...just use a charge attack on a bunch of poring at the very end and boom

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

yeah, so..after playing for 160+ hours on the asian verison and 95+ hours on the us version, I think I'll take a break for a while coz...guess which bastard finally got P4G to download? YEAH! this guy! hahaha HAHAHAHAHA

I'll be cutting my Ragnarok Odyssey playtime from everyday all day to everyday, half a day now

yeah, I tried ALL of those things that you guys said. I know I've killed more than 7 enemies in one go, it's just not working. It's really pissing me off hardcore. I tried 2-4, 2-7, and 3-5, all known for low level, easy to kill enemies....and it's jsut not working. my brother watched and saw that I killed like 15 enemies at once.

It's incredibly frustrating.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX