By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ragnarok Odyssey: EU release date Feb 20, 2013; DLC now available from NA Vita Store; Sharing Cards!!!

I assume you mean "Horde"?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

I came for giant whores and left disappointed.

Hellz, yeah I'm getting this game!!
Oct 30th baby!

I already imported the japanese version months ago. Nice game, hope it sells well in the west.

Here is my warrior class character from the early stages of the game (Picture taken by phone since the game doesn't have allow screenshots)

Thanks for the info! Now I'm wanting more and more this game...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
badgenome said:
I came for giant whores and left disappointed.

I literally LOL'ed

Tifa got MOVES!

So hyped for this game :D the OP looks great btw..good job.

ASSASSIN!~

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I hope you guys are up for some co op ;)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Nice thread :)

May try this game, may just wait for God Eater 2. Looking lovely from the screenshots though, nice job with the thread (now stop trolling the 3DS!)

Kresnik said:
Nice thread :)

May try this game, may just wait for God Eater 2. Looking lovely from the screenshots though, nice job with the thread (now stop trolling the 3DS!)

God eater will release next year in japan and will take its time to get US or EUrelease... so until that This game and Soul sacrifice (which probably will be a WW release) are your options... But I'm sure is great all people that played it so far tell is very good...

BTW: anyone know if the game have a ad-hoc or Wifi Offline coop mode¿?

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread