By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If you knew your unborn child was going to be gay, would you abort him/her?

Nem said:
SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
Nem said:
superchunk said:
abhiram_33 said:
nope, y would u even ask such a thing

Because, if homosexuality is a sin and damnable by God, why would you willingly bring a person who will go to hell into this world?

God doesnt exist, therefore there is no hell. Get over it.

thats your opinion, thats fine but when it comes to religion show some fucking respect! damn.

Its not my opinion, he doesnt exist. But people are free to believe in him, just like they can believe in flying pigs.

Religion is just an excuse for bloodshed. There are some who do good with it, but in the end its just something created to take advantage of the ignorant.

well everyone dies, so we shall see then.

Around the Network
SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
Nem said:
SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
Nem said:
superchunk said:
abhiram_33 said:

Because, if homosexuality is a sin and damnable by God, why would you willingly bring a person who will go to hell into this world?

thats your opinion, thats fine but when it comes to religion show some fucking respect! damn.

Its not my opinion, he doesnt exist. But people are free to believe in him, just like they can believe in flying pigs.

Religion is just an excuse for bloodshed. There are some who do good with it, but in the end its just something created to take advantage of the ignorant.

Or not.

Get your grandparents to send you a message from after death. A clear one that actually says they still exist. Then come show it to me and i'll believe it.

Nem said:
SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
Nem said:
SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
Nem said:
superchunk said:
abhiram_33 said:

Or not.

im curious, what do you think happens to us after death?

Nem said:
SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
Nem said:
superchunk said:
abhiram_33 said:

Religion is just an excuse for bloodshed. There are some who do good with it, but in the end its just something created to take advantage of the ignorant and the fear of death. Lieing to yourself changes nothing in the universe.

yeah everything came from nowhere

yeah the ignorant people ;)

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
Nem said:
SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
Nem said:
SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
Nem said:
superchunk said:
abhiram_33 said:

Or not.

Nothing happens. What do you think happens? You die.

What did it feel like before you existed? Its about the same thing.

Around the Network
Nem said:
SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
Nem said:
SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
Nem said:
SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
Nem said:
superchunk said:
abhiram_33 said:

Or not.

did you die and find out? how can you believe in something that has no evidence yet you don't believe in god?

Nem said:
SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
Nem said:
SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
Nem said:
SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
Nem said:
superchunk said:
abhiram_33 said:

Or not.

going by your beliefs, if i told you, you'de just think im crazy!

Roma said:
Nem said:
SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
Nem said:
SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
Nem said:
SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
Nem said:
superchunk said:
abhiram_33 said:

Or not.

did you die and find out? how can you believe in something that has no evidence yet you don't believe in god?

Because theres no proof that something exists. Therefore that is the proof that nothing exists.

Solidsnake, i dont think you are crazy, i think your believing in something that has no logic. It's more like pity that your lieing to yourself, but i totally understand the fear of death.

Nem said:
SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
Nem said:
superchunk said:
abhiram_33 said:

Religion is just an excuse for bloodshed. There are some who do good with it, but in the end its just something created to take advantage of the ignorant and the fear of death. Lieing to yourself changes nothing in the universe.

quit being such a jackass and be nice. You can't prove that God or Hell doesn't exist, so please keep your rude comments to yourself.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Nem said:
Roma said:
Nem said:
SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
Nem said:
SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
Nem said:
SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
Nem said:
superchunk said:
abhiram_33 said:

Or not.

Because theres no proof that something exists. Therefore that is the proof that nothing exists.

Solidsnake, i dont think you are crazy, i think your believing in something that has no logic. It's more like pity that your lieing to yourself, but i totally understand the fear of death.

so when science find something new it exists but before they find out that it does exist it doesn't exist? yeah that makes perfect sense!