By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - next year - the selection is perfect for PS3, oh my god

After this xmas, I'll buy a limited number next year. Saving for Nextbox xmas 2013.

Around the Network
selnor said:
After this xmas, I'll buy a limited number next year. Saving for Nextbox xmas 2013.

But what if it comes out Xmas 2014 :O

yea great line up.

makes you wonder, other then GEARS. wht does MS have lined up for 2013.

Chandler said:
I thought 2012 was supposed to be the best year due to TLOU, TLG and VS13? Or was it 2011? They sure get released a lot.

tlou was announced at the very end of 2011...

ot definitely getting tlou, god of war ascension and ground zeroes

Scoobes said:
Essential:
Last of Us
Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zero

With the amazing RPG Ni No Kuni = ) This are my favourites ^^

the best RPG's are coming 2013 !!!! oh my god, this is perfect for RPG-GAMER = ) Ni No Kuni - 25 january, Time and Eternity, tales of xillia (PS3) and the maybe best game ever: metal gear solid ground zero

Around the Network

Haha 2/3 of those games will get cancelled or delayed. Just as always.

I trust no one, not even myself.

The Last Guardian and FF versus 13 are never coming out ='(

Sony presses my wallet every year. I still have so many games on my list that I won't be able to pick up this year :(
Do want....
-NiNoKuni.....have been not so patiently waiting for this, I really need Level 5 to get their localization act together when it comes to games for PS3. Very annoying. Regardless this game looks astounding. I am going to train the fuck out of my familiars and get that pokemon fix I so desperately crave :D. Vita port anyone?!
-Tales of Xillia: Was going to buy Graces F only because I wanted them to release this one, then I heard they were so I will wait for it....or get both.
-The Last of Us intrigues me. I really want it. Been itching for a suspensful/horror esque game since RE went down the crapper.
-Beyond: Was totally smitten with Heavy Rain. I will buy whatever David Cage throws at me!
-Final Fantasy XIV: pending on reviews, might jump in. I was heavily addicted to FFXI all those years ago, would like to experience that again.
-and for the love of God, announce FF Versus XIII release date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

TheKoreanGuy said:
Can't wait for TLoU, Xillia, and Ni no Kuni.

Awesome games, good taste :)

the best RPG's are coming 2013 !!!! oh my god, this is perfect for RPG-GAMER = ) Ni No Kuni - 25 january, Time and Eternity, tales of xillia (PS3) and the maybe best game ever: metal gear solid ground zero

Two of those games are games we've been looking forward to for the majority of the PS3's life. Not that confident they'll see release in 2013.