By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Injustice vs PSABR

Tagged games:

AndrewWK said:
Turkish said:

What are you talking about? Most people who played the beta love the game, go read some impressions. The people who say this is a flop are people who have not played the game.

20 character roster, almost non existing and some of the characters are just nobodys like Spike and Fat Princess

LOL! Spike is from Ape Escape, he is one of the most known characters of the PS1 era and very welcome addition. The gameplay is all whats about and its very solid.

Around the Network
Turkish said:
AndrewWK said:
Turkish said:

What are you talking about? Most people who played the beta love the game, go read some impressions. The people who say this is a flop are people who have not played the game.

20 character roster, almost non existing and some of the characters are just nobodys like Spike and Fat Princess

LOL! Spike is from Ape Escape, he is one of the most known characters of the PS1 era and very welcome addition. The gameplay is all whats about and its very solid.

No he is not. Crash, Spyro, Solid Snake, Leon S. Kennedy, Lara Croft, Yoshimitsu, Rayman, Abe and Hugo are all more famous then Spike. Even my mother knows Hugo and Crash.

But if you liked it so much would you be so kind to elaborate why. What is so good about the gameplay? Because I am still on the edge wheter I am going to buy it or not.

Euphoria14 said:
Mortal Kombat 9 makes me want to rip my hair out, so I would probably avoid Injustice like the plague.

WTF? You did not like Mortal Kombat? Why?

AndrewWK said:
Turkish said:
AndrewWK said:
Turkish said:

No he is not. Crash, Spyro, Solid Snake, Leon S. Kennedy, Lara Croft, Yoshimitsu, Rayman, Abe and Hugo are all more famous then Spike. Even my mother knows Hugo and Crash.

But if you liked it so much would you be so kind to elaborate why. What is so good about the gameplay? Because I am still on the edge wheter I am going to buy it or not.

He was one of the most known, altough lesser known than Snake or Crash, he was still there. He is still a PS character, just as Parappa. It plays awesome, very nice supers and the netcode in beta was great without lag.

I'm very interested in Injustice... it's really looking amazing, finally a great looking DC Comics brawler.

But does it have the same block-type as MK (the block button)? It's nothing major, but I prefer the usual backwards to block style. Still in doubt about this game or Tekken 6, but it's growing a lot... maybe both.

2 things... there are 24 slots

And the boxart was revealed:

Around the Network
VicViper said:

I'm very interested in Injustice... it's really looking amazing, finally a great looking DC Comics brawler.

But does it have the same block-type as MK (the block button)? It's nothing major, but I prefer the usual backwards to block style. Still in doubt about this game or Tekken 6, but it's growing a lot... maybe both.

Stay away from Tekken 6. It is the biggest piece of shit in the whole franchise. Stay away from it. There are much better games in this genre.

AndrewWK said:
VicViper said:

Stay away from Tekken 6. It is the biggest piece of shit in the whole franchise. Stay away from it. There are much better games in this genre.

Sorry, I meant Tekken Tag Tournament :)

AndrewWK said:
Euphoria14 said:
Mortal Kombat 9 makes me want to rip my hair out, so I would probably avoid Injustice like the plague.

I never said I hated it. The game is just extremely cheap.

You know it's bad when you have to resort to cheap tactics to beat the CPU on low difficulty levels.

I beat it on PS3 and am currently losing my mind again with the Vita version. (Couldn't say no for only $8)

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
AndrewWK said:
Euphoria14 said:

I never said I hated it. The game is just extremely cheap.

You know it's bad when you have to resort to cheap tactics to beat the CPU on low difficulty levels.

I beat it on PS3 and am currently losing my mind again with the Vita version. (Couldn't say no for only $8)

Shao Khan is the cheapest bastard ever. But besides of that I don´t think any of them is really cheap not even on the highest difficulty, not even Goro/Kintaro.

Injustice wins the boxart battle