By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Injustice vs PSABR

Tagged games:

PSABR is about 50% of a dream come true for me, so I'm pretty hyped for it. I'd have preferred the other 50% as well, but it'll certainly do for the time being.

I'm not so big on DC characters myself!

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
I think NetherRealm proved with MK that they (after MKvDC) still suck at making online games, they region locked the game, they made the Komplete Edition incompatible with vanilla version (even if downloaded all updates) and the netcode and matchmaking was still complete garbage. Plus the balance was really poor.

Do people really care about what is for the most part a reskinned MK with a much smaller roster?

Your post are always so valuable. mostly they are booga booga this suck booga booga.

KylieDog said:
AndrewWK said:
KylieDog said:
I think NetherRealm proved with MK that they (after MKvDC) still suck at making online games, they region locked the game, they made the Komplete Edition incompatible with vanilla version (even if downloaded all updates) and the netcode and matchmaking was still complete garbage. Plus the balance was really poor.

Do people really care about what is for the most part a reskinned MK with a much smaller roster?

Your post are always so valuable. mostly they are booga booga this suck booga booga.

I tell it how it is, you don't have to like it.

Yeah sure no I can see that. Only what Online game did NetherRealm make?

Generally as a rule I dislike Superhero fighters.

Why... well look at that roster list.

Green Arrow vs Superman? How does that work?

I don't see alot of ppl hyping PSABR other than sony fanboys. It looks to me like a unpolished shovelware version of SSB. That's just my opinion tho.

Injustice on the other hand has my attention. I'm not a fan of fighting games but this game have my interest and I have'nt had any interest for any fighting games since Soul Calibur2 (except for Smash). Also I love the idea you mentioned about a exclusive character for every consoles (Xbox360,PS3,WiiU).

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
AndrewWK said:
Turkish said:

What are you talking about? Most people who played the beta love the game, go read some impressions. The people who say this is a flop are people who have not played the game.

20 character roster, almost non existing and some of the characters are just nobodys like Spike and Fat Princess

Umm... Spike is the main character of the first Ape Escape game and appears in both Ape Escape 2 and 3, I'd hardly say he's a nobody... I'd actually go as far to say he's one of the more iconic Playstation characters from that era...

But yeah, Fat Princess, not really sure how she made it in, I mean, I know the games are Playstation exclusive, but I just wouldn't have considered her... although maybe it was just to make numbers up for female characters, since we only have two anyway, lol.

I'm more excited about Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, however, I'll still be buying Injustice: Gods Among Us too, since I loved the Mortal Kombat reboot, and this looks pretty similar, but with super heroes and villains, so it should be fun! (Although I'll admit Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe was pretty terrible)

Man you are really misusing the term icon. I would not even call Solid Snake an icon and he is much more popular then Spike.

Mortal Kombat vs. DC was so bad because it was a compromiss. And those never end up well. But the new Mortal Kombat is the best fighting game to date for me at least. Maybe the can make this one almost as good. The enviroment interactions and Supermoves look pretty awesome.

KylieDog said:
AndrewWK said:
KylieDog said:
AndrewWK said:
KylieDog said:

I tell it how it is, you don't have to like it.

Yeah sure no I can see that. Only what Online game did NetherRealm make?

MKvsDC (same team mostly, just renamed after Midway sold to WB), MK9.  THe online for both games was awful.

Those are not online game. Star Wars: The Old Republic is an online game. Those are games with online features.  MK vs. DC did suck yes, but Mortal Kombat was great and the online was rock solid. Maybe you can elaborate why it was so awful?