By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What are your TOP 5 games?

Tagged games:

brendude13 said:
DanneSandin said:

Well, the point really goes out to every one making their top lists; it's quite easy to see when they began playing and how old they are :P You only have games from this gen, and old timers mostly have games that are a decade old (or even older!). Nothing bad with that.

According to your logic, I'm an "old timer".

What did your list look like?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
AndrewWK said:
Slimebeast said:
AndrewWK said:

No Dragons Dogma?

It's just after #20 or so. Even if it's a very good game (93-94%), there are a few even better games before it. I've been on PC and consoles since 1995.

Did we two mention Dragon's Dogma a few days ago? Were you planning on buying it or you have it alreaedy?

I was planing to buy it, but then I got Mortal Kombat and Sleeping Dogs and those two incredibly awesome games kept me busy for quite a while. And now I have the new Fifa game just finished Spec Ops the Line (really good game) and I will be able to dig myself in Dishonored so there was not much time for Dragons Dogma. But I really wanna buy it because I want to support new IPs

Did u finish Sleeping Dogs?

And Mortal Kombat, did you play it extensivley? I'm kinda tempted to buy just one fighting game, just so I can have all genres represented, but I get bored of them extremely fast.

Btw, I'm gonna add u on PSN if it's okay. U are mainly a PS3 gamer, aren't you?

Yeah I finished Sleeping Dogs within three days. It is the second best game of this year for me.

Mortal Kombat is a fighting with a terrific story mode. And it has more content then SFXTekken Ultimate Marvel vs Campcom and Tekken 6 together. If you like fighting games at all then Mortal Kombat is the goto game right now.

Yeah I am mainly a PS3 and PC gamer depends on the genre of the game. Sure you can add me my PSNID is in my Signature.

1. Fallout 3
2. Call of Duty 4
3. Crash Bandicoot 3
4. Gran Turismo 3
5. The Sims

My top 5:

1st) Lufia II
2nd) Parasite Eve
3rd) Diablo II
4th) Terranigma
5th) Dragon Quest V

This is probably the easiest list for me to make, since those 5 games represent the best that gaming has to offer for me .

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

DanneSandin said:
brendude13 said:

Three PS1 games.

I did play two of them as soon as they launched though.

Around the Network
brendude13 said:
DanneSandin said:
brendude13 said:

Three PS1 games.

You have an old soul indeed ;)

DanneSandin said:
brendude13 said:

Three PS1 games.

I'm only 16, that's why I replied.

brendude13 said:
DanneSandin said:
brendude13 said:

Three PS1 games.

Yes, I know. I looked it up before ;) And that's why I said you have an old soul, not that you're old ;)

DanneSandin said:
brendude13 said:

Yes, I know. I looked it up before ;) And that's why I said you have an old soul, not that you're old ;)

Oh right, gotcha. I guess I do like older games more than I should, but I know a few people my age who like older games too, I guess it depends on how much you're into gaming.

1. Fallout 3
  2. Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
  3. Fable 2
  4. Mass Effect 2
  5. Metroid Prime
All of those are games I got addicted to for months, they're truely my top 5 favorite games.