By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What if Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale has more than 20 characters at launch?

Tagged games:

Bristow9091 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
last boss will be polygon man..BOOK IT!

and no dude..don't keep your hopes up..go in with as lil expectations as possible

But I know I'll enjoy the game regardless of what my expectations are, lol, the only thing I expect is to have fun with it, and I know I will without even playing it beforehand, lol. Extra characters will be a big plus, but even if there aren't any, I won't really mind since the characters I want to play as are already in the game.

And hmm... Polygon Man is actually a VERY interesting choice for a boss, and could be real!

yep have no worries about the gameplay..it's solid! Heck even the net code..even in the beta was hella impressive. my favorite mode so far is 2 vs 2. Once you get the hang of it..the team work plays such a crucial and fun part of it. Your partner sets the others up and you finish them with supers etc.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

I always assumed there would be more unlockable characters than they announced.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Bristow9091 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Bristow9091 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
last boss will be polygon man..BOOK IT!

and no dude..don't keep your hopes up..go in with as lil expectations as possible

But I know I'll enjoy the game regardless of what my expectations are, lol, the only thing I expect is to have fun with it, and I know I will without even playing it beforehand, lol. Extra characters will be a big plus, but even if there aren't any, I won't really mind since the characters I want to play as are already in the game.

And hmm... Polygon Man is actually a VERY interesting choice for a boss, and could be real!

yep have no worries about the gameplay..it's solid! Heck even the net code..even in the beta was hella impressive. my favorite mode so far is 2 vs 2. Once you get the hang of it..the team work plays such a crucial and fun part of it. Your partner sets the others up and you finish them with supers etc.

Yeah I've heard 2v2 is a very fun game mode, and it's the one I'll most likely be playing most... wanna' be partners? ;)

For sure :D should be fun

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Imagine if theres some random boss and after that, credits roll..

..After credits, Solid Snake appears and explains everything with over 2 hour cutscene.

LOL I'D LOVE IT