By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Are republicans delusional? or is it just fox news?

I have taken a break off this site as of late, due to the warning on my profile pic. I was on a protest from this site, My pic was to sexual, however there was no sex, no nudity or no anything but a hot chick with a bikini......... Holy cow conservatives on this site own the mod so don't go liking sexy pics anymore. Just talk about it in great detail. which is funny because there was a massive thread on anal sex, that went on and on but that didn't cross the line but my pic did. WTF!

I have come back to read up and one thing keeps popping up every single time. Everytime numbers come out in republicans corner , they are real numbers and they are to be trusted. As soon as the data goes against them, it's false and useless data. Polls where in Obama's favor, the polls are flawed. As soon as they turn in there favor, oh look at the polls, obama sucks. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO........

Jobs report comes out, Oh the data is wrong, every single thing that is against us is wrong. So thats our proof but before that we used the 8% unemployment to rip on people on the web.

So I have to say that just like fox news. This site seems to follow every drum beat they set. So are they delusional or do they just work or follow everysingle move of fox news? It's getting rather sad. facts don't matter to those on this site, they use only data that supports them. If I where you I wouldn't even consider the fact checking but rather consider it as  biased picking of the facts and ruled out by anything that destroys there ideals.

Around the Network

It's the same with both sides. You are just clearly set on one side so you only think it's coming from the other. If you were in the middle you'd see how both sides do and say the same stuff.

Oh and don't even try to claim you're a moderate. You sig and your avatar as left of center as you can get.

To add to the story, my profile pic was never a problem until I started posting in politic discussions. I had it from when I formed a profile at this site. All of a sudden it was a major problem. So when i say the conservative on this site, I mean the not so conservative that want to control others actions. Seems in line with there ideology. So will they ban me for this? Maybe, maybe not but remember there is a massive biased part of this site and many, many popular people have left because of it. So you can say I'm wrong but why have so many left?

fox news is republican

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
kain_kusanagi said:

It's the same with both sides. You are just clearly set on one side so you only think it's coming from the other. If you were in the middle you'd see how both sides do and say the same stuff.

Oh and don't even try to claim you're a moderate. You sig and your avatar as left of center as you can get.

Read below and you will see why I purposely did it. as for the graph, it's factual. doesn't mean I'm on either side, means I posted facts. Nothing else and nothing more. If people get offended by the facts, well it fits right into my thread.

Around the Network

politics!!!!!!!!!!

well i see by your post count/points that you seem somewhat new so welcome to the site.

i thought those type of pic's were ok, but we did have some rule changes about 4-7 months ago, because someone was bitching about our gay user's having pic's of men, or user's having pic's of men or something like that.

anyway back on topic. yes republi-cant's are delusional, and twist the facts very well unfortunatly.

and i'll repeat wht iv'e said in the past. people are stupid, because they don't fact check, and just belive wht they hear.

oh that pic. well that's a stupid reason to get a warning for. a long nose! you've got to be kidding me.

P.S. i'd watch the sig length before someone3 cries about it being to long.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
politics!!!!!!!!!!

well i see by your post count/points that you seem somewhat new so welcome to the site.

i thought those type of pic's were ok, but we did have some rule changes about 4-7 months ago, because someone was bitching about our gay user's having pic's of men, or user's having pic's of men or something like that.

anyway back on topic. yes republi-cant's are delusional, and twist the facts very well unfortunatly.

and i'll repeat wht iv'e said in the past. people are stupid, because they don't fact check, and just belive wht they hear.

This fits right into my thread. So people are mad by some dude or are there scared they actually are turned on by the pics. Seems in line with there politics. Hate the gays, gods and guns. LOL I actually been here since 2010 but have been off and on. I stayed away for some time because of this. Funny it was the one that is always in political dicussions to do it.  However I do believe they are delusional.

easyrider said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
politics!!!!!!!!!!

This fits right into my thread. So people are mad by some dude or are there scared they actually are turned on by the pics. Seems in line with there politics. Hate the gays, gods and guns. LOL I actually been here since 2010 but have been off and on. I stayed away for some time because of this. Funny it was the one that is always in political dicussions to do it.  However I do believe they are delusional.

yea i've been away myself. remember that politic's doensn't have to be right to get a point across. shoot the other mane in the leg to get a leg up. that's wht it's really about.

it's not always abuot thinking the "i have a better way then the other guy scenario." but you know that.

it's just business.

Curious that your graph leaves off Obama. Anyway, it looks a little different when you look at the more relevant question: who controlled Congress?