By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - "no one is playing games on Wii" - Mike Goodman. "ROFFLE!!!" - My response

Sqrl said:
Luppien said:
Think its kinda weird people say those games are all succesfull :S when ps3 or x360 sells that amount people usely scream they have failed.

As totalwar said Wii dev costs are much lower, but also I point out again that these #'s are US ONLY. People saying PS3 or X360 games with those sales have failed are referring to WW sales. That is a major difference.

not sure about europe, but japan flat out doesnt buy non nintendo games.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

Around the Network

First of all hello I'm pgtl_10. I use to post on the Wii General Board of the IGN boards.

What does ROFFLE mean?

Sqrl said:

3rd party IP's I can think of....

Existing Healthy 3rd Party IPs here and/or coming soon:

Rabbids
Guitar Hero
Resident Evil
Madden
Tiger
Red Steel
Monster Hunter
Dragon Quest
Brothers in Arms

New 3rd Party IPs upcoming:

Endless Ocean
Project O
Disaster Day of Crisis (This will still be an amazing series 1st party or not)
Boom Blox
No More Heroes
Force Unleashed (??new series but old IP, /shrug you can decided it doesn't matter)
Mushroom Men
Spore
De Blob
Ghostbusters

And those are just what I can think of off the top of my head.

Note: Exclusive games and games with Exclusive content bolded.

There's also Tales, Opoona, Chocobo's Dungeon (which is sort of 2-3 franchises all at once), Sonic, Obscure, and....more I guess.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

wiiforever said:
Troll_Monster said:
In my case, Mike Goodman hit the nail on the head, I haven't touched my wii in ages, I'm guessing a good 6months.
I've mostly play my PS2 and DS, got addicted to geometry wars galaxy on my DS lite.

GW is good? Y arn't u playing galaxy for Wii?

because the DS version is better, love the touch screen controls so tight and precise, plus it's portable. XD