By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - The VGChartz K-pop thread!

NintendoPie said:
What the?! This totally brought me back (for a little while.)
I was going to make a thread like this!

Was it really this thread that brought you back? :D

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network
KungKras said:
NintendoPie said:

It helped. 

OT: OMG! BoA's Eat You Up and Obssession are amazing! :O

NintendoPie said:
KungKras said:
NintendoPie said:

It helped. 

OT: OMG! BoA's Eat You Up and Obssession are amazing! :O

I see. Well, I'm still gonna claim full credit for your return :P

Indeed they are :)

I LOVE ICELAND!

I know Lee Jung Hyun's later work is supposed to be bad, but I kinda like this song.

It's a shame she she used auto tune though. Her real voice is so cute.

I LOVE ICELAND!

These songs probably suck really bad. Watching the videos on mute is pretty entertaining though. 

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:

These songs probably suck really bad. Watching the videos on mute is pretty entertaining though. 

Blasphemy!

I LOVE ICELAND!

KungKras said:
sethnintendo said:

Blasphemy!

Just not that much into music with female singers.  The only bands that I enjoy that have females as lead singer are Fleetwood Mac, The Cranberries, and Ace of Base (when I was in middle school).   There might be some others like Enya (if I am in the mood for something mellow), Rita Marley (One Draw) or some other female reggae artists (probably not many).  Some reason I just don't like listening to females sing.  In my head it is usually music for women.  I don't mind watching them dance around on mute though.  That is my ideal woman though.  One that looks good and doesn't say much. 

I thought this scene in Kill Bill was pretty funny considering it is "famously" known as the Vonage commercial song.

I'm glad this thread is here, it's good to know there's more to South Korean music than Psy and Gangnam Style! Which I love anyway

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

PSY - Gangnam Style is one of the greatest dance songs of all time. Approaching 500 million views on Youtube and over 4 million likes on Youtube in only 3 months, released July 15, 2012.

Gangnam Style is definitely up there with Macarena and 99 Red Balloons and other great foreign one hit wonders.

You know they're gangsta when one of them has an eyepatch

I LOVE ICELAND!