By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware + Software Up! Week Ending September 29th! Vita hits 3 million... or not!

sales2099 said:
VGKing said:
pezus said:
So the 360 version got a 600k boost in Europe while the PS3 version decreased by 100k-200k...hmm, ok...

Wait for adjustments.

Everytime numbers come out on big multiplats the general consenus is

360 = numbers are spot on, overtracked by a bit

PS3 = UNDERTRACKED!

lol

In this case, it's pretty obvious that it's undertracked...

Around the Network

That poor Wii slowly drifting off into irrelevancy. 3DS is still doing good, which will only rise with these holidays.

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

Zelhawks37 said:
That poor Wii slowly drifting off into irrelevancy. 3DS is still doing good, which will only rise with these holidays.

Yea i think its going to be the same for all numbers, the numbers for last week were probably the low point until mid January

Train wreck said:
Zelhawks37 said:

Yea i think its going to be the same for all numbers, the numbers for last week were probably the low point until mid January

Which is only good for the industry. Can't wait for the craziness that is Black Friday, especially with the Wii U.

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

sales2099 said:
lol ill never get how Fifa is a system seller.

Gamer: Oh I have been so on the fence about getting a PS3 for years. I need a certain game to put me over the edge. OH SNAP........FIFA!!! This was the game changer I was waiting for. Because Fifa 07-12 didnt interest me at all for some reason to invest in another console.

lol I dont know. Its hard to justify a yearly release being a system seller.

It's simple every year thousand's of little Johnny's get old enough to have there first console and since the majority of european boys like football BAM!

Around the Network

The PS3 verison of FIFA 13 sold 27% more than the previous version... all version combined sold 40% more than previou version.

So the game in Europe droped comparare to previous???

When a chart says EVERYTHING!!!

142% BOOST!!!

seems like vgchartz have got it all wrong this week. especially with fifa.

Did those EA numbers included the iOS version? It's number2 on the AppStore list.. I could see EA lumping those numbers into it..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
Did those EA numbers included the iOS version? It's number2 on the AppStore list.. I could see EA lumping those numbers into it..

PS3 Fifa 13 sold 525k in UK at least over 2 million in Europe.