By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware + Software Up! Week Ending September 29th! Vita hits 3 million... or not!

CGI-Quality said:
pezus said:
BenVTrigger said:
@ pezus

Is it not on the chart at all? I havent looked at the software. Though I will say DOA didnt do well at all on 360 or really at all on either system. Better on the PS3 though

VGChartz say 40k or so for the PS3 version and the 360 version is nowhere to be seen in the top 100. It didn't do that badly, did it?!

Don't know if it did that badly or not, but one source can't really be indicative of the entire situation. For instance - I had a ton of friends that picked up DoA4 on the 360 in 2005 and '06 that had zero interest in 5, but some of the ones who did pick up 4 back then, switched to the PS3 version (better d-pad for fighters).

Or, this could simply be a database error and all that typing was for nothing. :P

it's just that we know the tekken numbers from few weeks ago for usa and because of that it doesn't sound possible to have the 360 version of doa so low.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (PS3)
Namco Bandai Games, Fighting
52,565 52,565 1
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (X360)
Namco Bandai Games, Fighting
43,745 43,745 1

doa has to be 48k for ps3 and maybe <3k for 360 to be not in the top 100.

Around the Network

360 version of Fifa 13 did very good...

didnt expect it to be this big.

Xbox is a beast, next gen will destroy everything.

you really love your xbox

Argh_College said:

next gen will destroy everything? Huh?

crissindahouse said:

yes, much more now than before since i grew around Sony fans allways bringin down this machine so i hope next gen Xbox will sent Sony to hell once for all... i have a ps3 and like it but those guys who bashed the first Xbox need a lesson and they are already have a hard time with Vita, it will only get worse next gen.

its our time to have fun, Vita is dead so will be ps4.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Around the Network
Troll_Whisperer said:
sales2099 said:
lol ill never get how Fifa is a system seller.

Gamer: Oh I have been so on the fence about getting a PS3 for years. I need a certain game to put me over the edge. OH SNAP........FIFA!!! This was the game changer I was waiting for. Because Fifa 07-12 didnt interest me at all for some reason to invest in another console.

lol I dont know. Its hard to justify a yearly release being a system seller.

New gamers. Not everyone has been gaming for years, there are newcomers, i.e kids who ask for their first console.

Ya thats probably right. Same goes for Cod in NA too I guess.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Jay520 said:
Argh_College said:

next gen will destroy everything? Huh?

He's saying that the next generation will end this generation (i.e. destroy it).  I'm thinking he's fairly new to making predictions.

Argh_College said:

what?

Argh_College said:
crissindahouse said:

yes, much more now than before since i grew around Sony fans allways bringin down this machine so i hope next gen Xbox will sent Sony to hell once for all... i have a ps3 and like it but those guys who bashed the first Xbox need a lesson and they are already have a hard time with Vita, it will only get worse next gen.

its our time to have fun, Vita is dead so will be ps4.

So you are very thin skinned and let little things like people talking down you system effect you the way it does.  Interesting.

pezus said:
So the 360 version got a 600k boost in Europe while the PS3 version decreased by 100k-200k...hmm, ok...

Wait for adjustments.