By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware + Software Up! Week Ending September 29th! Vita hits 3 million... or not!

Argh_College said:
Ps3 boost very very small... Holidays will be huge for 360, not so good for ps3.

You may want to look at the japan ps3 numbers which did not include the boost (slated for next week)...but that wouldnt make any sense now would it.

Around the Network

New Model + RE6 will boost sales in Japan next week.

Do you know if there is any PS3+RE6 bundle there ?

Pezus its not undertracked.

The super slim had zero impact in NA. In facf almost all new PS3 buyers are turning down ghe new slim in favor of the old one.

kowenicki said:
Seems like the insane amount of advertising in the UK and perhaps some of Europe may have paid off for vita at last. Sony advertised like crazy both the vita and ps3 for the last few weeks. Nothing wrong with that.

Was going to say that.  We both commented that last week, despite the heavy advertising, Vita didn't see a boost.  This week it did (although only 22%) in UK.  I somehow doubt that's Fifa 13's boost, but you never know.  LBPV held decently as well, which is one of the really pushed games here.

Will be interesting to watch the next couple of weeks if this advertising keeps up.

Weird.

Around the Network

BTW, in the UK:

FIFA: 1.1m in one week.
PES: 50k in two weeks.

I know that the UK is one of the least PES-friendly countries, but still...

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

leatherhat said:
Did dead or alive really not chart on xbox?

Ha, I didn't spot that.  Pretty glaring error.  I'd be pretty certain that the 360 verison out-sold the PS3 version in the US.

My final comment: I know other people have been saying it, but LBPV USA sales, please? The guy who does the sales analysis specifically mentioned last week that the sales would be included in this weeks' chart.

I know broken street date and all that probably causes troubles, but you had 33k pre-orders plus presumably some sample sales from wherever you get your samples from, at least take a guess!

Glad to see Vita looking up, Im hopin it has an awesome holiday

Pokemonbrawlvg said:
small44 said:
I don`t understand why LBP Vita is not in the USA chart

I think it's because of broken street date or something. It might appear later on if there was a mistake.

maybe, but PSV is up 20% in usa but it doesnt make sense if LBP didnt sell, so something is wrong big time