By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware + Software Up! Week Ending September 29th! Vita hits 3 million... or not!

Santacruz said:
pezus said:
Santacruz said:
fifa 12 > fifa 13 europe?

while ea says sales where up 40% or something

or was fifa 12 data includes other europe?

Only UK numbers are up. It sold significantly more than 12 in the UK and WW as well. Just wait for the full numbers to be updated.

europe numbers are on

PosGameWeeklyTotalWeek #
FIFA 13 (PS3)
Electronic Arts, Sports
1,686,502 1,686,502 1
PosGameWeeklyTotalWeek #
FIFA Soccer 12 (PS3)
Electronic Arts, Sports
1,836,931 1,836,931 1

...???

EA says sales where up 40%... LOL

War has changed...

Football streaming

Comment Faire

Around the Network
Argh_College said:
crissindahouse said:
you really love your xbox

yes, much more now than before since i grew around Sony fans allways bringin down this machine so i hope next gen Xbox will sent Sony to hell once for all... i have a ps3 and like it but those guys who bashed the first Xbox need a lesson and they are already have a hard time with Vita, it will only get worse next gen.

its our time to have fun, Vita is dead so will be ps4.

hmm ok but i don't get how someone can hope to see maybe a whole company going bankrupt or get even bigger problems which will cause thosuands of people losing their jobs just because you don't like what some of that companies customers said about the xbox. you should rather hope to see xbox selling much better next gen instead of ps4 selling worse.

dravenmanson said:
Santacruz said:
pezus said:
Santacruz said:
fifa 12 > fifa 13 europe?

while ea says sales where up 40% or something

or was fifa 12 data includes other europe?

Only UK numbers are up. It sold significantly more than 12 in the UK and WW as well. Just wait for the full numbers to be updated.

europe numbers are on

PosGameWeeklyTotalWeek #
FIFA 13 (PS3)
Electronic Arts, Sports
1,686,502 1,686,502 1
PosGameWeeklyTotalWeek #
FIFA Soccer 12 (PS3)
Electronic Arts, Sports
1,836,931 1,836,931 1

...???

EA says sales where up 40%... LOL

FIFA 13’ outsold previous best ‘FIFA 12’ by +27% in units and +31% by revenue (based on opening week sales).

tl;dr the tracking on this site is going to shit (or is it normally like this in these threads?)

Argh_College said:
crissindahouse said:
you really love your xbox

yes, much more now than before since i grew around Sony fans allways bringin down this machine so i hope next gen Xbox will sent Sony to hell once for all... i have a ps3 and like it but those guys who bashed the first Xbox need a lesson and they are already have a hard time with Vita, it will only get worse next gen.

its our time to have fun, Vita is dead so will be ps4.

so you despise the behavior put forth by people. And you decide the best course of action to take would be to mimic their reprehensible behavior.

nice...you seem like a fine upstanding individual. The world needs more people like you.

Around the Network

PS3 fifa 13 doesnt make any sense, horrible tracking even when EA released sold numbers and we all know how much Fifa 13 sells on PS3 compared to 360.

pezus said:
Nem said:

Its funny how Blizzard claims to have sold 2.7 mil copies of MoP. Looking at those numbers and past numbers the expansions had... no way those 2.7m are sold units. Has to be shipped.

They also claimed 6.3m Diablo III first week sold while the tracking here showed 2m. Then a few weeks later they claimed 10m+ while the sales here still stand below 3m (iirc).

aye it's not like the majority of the people who would play wow would have clicked the option on their site to upgrade the account to a pandaland one right next to where you click to add game time to your account from your CC, I don't actually imagine anyone believes only 1/20th of the population of wow has access to all the content surely?

As for diablo, PC games with low retail is like saying Minecraft has low sales at this stage.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Guys, remember that some people are waiting for the 12gb ps3 fifa bundle

VGKing said:
pezus said:
So the 360 version got a 600k boost in Europe while the PS3 version decreased by 100k-200k...hmm, ok...

Wait for adjustments.

Everytime numbers come out on big multiplats the general consenus is

360 = numbers are spot on, overtracked by a bit

PS3 = UNDERTRACKED!

lol

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
VGKing said:
pezus said:
So the 360 version got a 600k boost in Europe while the PS3 version decreased by 100k-200k...hmm, ok...

Wait for adjustments.

Everytime numbers come out on big multiplats the general consenus is

360 = numbers are spot on, overtracked by a bit

PS3 = UNDERTRACKED!

lol

aye it's leading me to think that anyone with a playstation branded product knows that him and all his friends bought 50 copies of the game each to play frisbee with or something? dunno where it's coming from.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive