By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Japanese Wii exclusives

Missed opportunity?

Hai 29 78.38%

Iie 3 8.11%

Nande 5 13.51%

Total:37

Cant you americans start to occupy japan or something? I mean with all the war going on why not Japan? You could make an agreement then. Release all your games in ENGLISH not JAPANESE and we will leave you alone.

Around the Network

missed oportunity.
where is ninty-pie?

I played Zangeki and it rules, easily the best use of motion plus. Figures that its only available in Japan.

I would have bought Tales of Graces (which I got now on PS3 instead) and probably Earth Seeker.

A DS list would have way more interesting titles than this one (e.g. 7th Dragon, Ni No Kuni, ASH: Archaic Sealed Heat, Blood of Bahamut, Jump Super Stars, Sakura Note, Shining Force Feather, Sigma Harmonics, Soma Bringer, Tales of Innocence, Tales of Hearts).

Kinda surprised Eyeshield never made it. Could've been a big game amongst kids.

Around the Network
DarkTemplar said:

What about this one:

That one is horrid.

Of those mentioned, I can imagine, say, three or four of them selling remotely well: Graces, Captain Rainbow, and Dragon Quest X. I'm iffy about PZ4 and Zangeki no Reginleiv. I'd love to play Earth Seeker, but I'm increasingly disliking Kadokawa as a publisher. I mean seriously, what is up with them?

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Personally, the only hope for most of these outside of maybe DQX, would be to convert them to digital releases in western regions.

Of the ones listed that aren't DQX, I personally think Takt of Magic and Zero/Fatal Frame 4 would get the most love via a digital only release and probably find a decent reception, along with Zangeki no Reginleiv and Earth Seeker, would also be good, but might be too large to make the digital only switch based on what I have seen of them.