By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Official PAL Charts Thread - Week 48 (Wii U Week)

What Do You Think Is Better?

One Official Thread 12 34.29%

One Thread Per Week 21 60.00%

Total:33

Halo 4 vs Halo Reach vs Halo 3

2nd Week: (?) - (-80%) - (-79%)
3rd Week: (-26%) - (-45%) - (?)
4th Week: (-12) - (-43%) - (?)
5th Week: (+36%) - (-37%) - (-26%)

Halo 3 and Reach released in September while Halo 4 released in November. Halo 3 had the best first week.

Black Ops 2 vs Modern Warfare 3 vs Black Ops

2nd Week: (-81%) - (-87%) - (-85%)
3rd Week: (-35%) - (-41%) - (-42%)
4th Week: (-15%) - (+2%) - (-6%)
5th Week: (?) - (-7%) - (+2%)

Around the Network

Nice, NSMBU took the #1 spot over here! Too bad we're such a tiny market...
One Wii U game in the French Top 5 at least.

Nsanity said:
zuvuyeay said:
sony need wonder book to be oen of the musthave chrimbo presents for consoles anyway,

if you are going to have one thread which i think is a fine by me,i think you need to just update from where you left off and not update the OP so it flows as a thread

I noticed the Wonder Book getting a lot of adverts, so maybe your right.

it is getting a lot of adverts,if it hits a nerve in the usa with some harry potter type love it could make a few dollars for sony but it is a longish shot i guess,i'd be advertising the hell out of it for the festive season with stories and spells and such,people ahve to buy something right

Above & Beyond

Why are people saying WiiU did better in other parts of Europe outside of UK? I barely see any software making a mark, is there other data out there proving this?