By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox 360 vs Wii U - Wich Console has the best Line up for 2012

Wich One has the best Line Up ?

Xbox 360 42 41.58%

Wii U 59 58.42%

Total:101

i have been looking at Wii U Launch Line up and im pretty excited to see it is so good, probably one of the best i´ve even seen for any Console but 360 will have a amazing holiday with great games aswell and already had some gems this year.

Xbox 360 :

Halo 4 - Forza Horizon - Fable: The Journey - The Witcher 2 - Max Payne 3 - Minecraft - Trials Evolution - Assassins Crred 3 - Black Ops 2 - Resident Evil 6 - Far Cry 3 - Mass Effect 3 - Fifa 13 etc.

Bunch of Kinect Stuff like Nike Game or the Tv things.

Wii U :

Assassin's Creed III
Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Darksiders II
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
ESPN Sports Connection
FIFA Soccer 13
Game Party Champions
Just Dance 4
New Super Mario Bros. U
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
Nintendo Land
Rabbids Land
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Sing Party
Skylanders: Giants
Sonic & All-Starts Racing Transformed
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Transformers Prime
Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper
Wipeout 3
Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013
ZombiU

I love the Wii U line up launch, i´ll give it to Nintendo. Great WORK! 

Both Console are the ones with the best line ups this year. i wont talk about the others since they look weak, exception the 3DS but its handheld im talking about Home Consoles here.

Around the Network

At the end it's all about if you prefer Super Mario or Halo. In favour to WiiU it has the ZombieU and Rayman Legends exclusives.

spurgeonryan said:
I think that zombi U and mario takes care of the big titles on microsofts side. Then the rest already catches up with the rest of a slow year from microsoft. At least it feels like a slow year. Halo 5 will do wonders for them!

I love Halo and Forza but Zombie U is something new and fresh!

cant wait!

since you seem to count the whole year of 360 and also multi-plats/arcade games but didn't list all games of the whole year the winner is 360.

i don't even understand the thread because of that^^

you list some kinect nike game and minecraft so what is with as small example

borderlands 2
final fantasy
dust
sine mora
f1 2012
mark of the ninja
fez
ghost recon
sleeping dogs
soul calibur

and what's with games not yet released like

dance central 3, hitman, dishonored, medal of honor and so on?

i know you said "etc." but that "etc." is too big to forget.

Well if you take the whole year then Xbox wins, no contest. But the Wii U has an amazing launch line up and all those games are distributed in 1 1/2 months.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network

360, naturally.

2012? 360 wins because it's been here since 1/1/2012 at 00:00AM lol, why are we even comparing this?

These games are already out or also coming the 360:

Batman: Arkham City
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Darksiders II
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
FIFA Soccer 13
Just Dance 4
Skylanders: Giants
Sonic & All-Starts Racing Transformed
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013

The Wii U launch line-up is good, but it also consists mostly of games already on the 360.

I'm going to have to go with 360 for Borderlands 2, but I'll likely be playing nothing but Wii U come November 18th.

Dear god...

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?