By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My FIRST Daughter!!

Aww.. shes soo cute !

Around the Network

Congratulations! I don't think I'll have any of my own kids for a while but I'm sure it feels nice to be a parent (other than the lack of sleep from taking care of the kid of course, but I usually have a lack of sleep during the week anyway lol).

PC Gamer
mesoteto said:
thnk--i give it till age 7 before she can take her old man

Lol. Wii bowling is like a gamers achilles heel, you can get so good at it by practice, but some people can beat you first time.

Personally I don't like kids, but good for you so congratulations! Be sure to keep her on the 'good' side ok? Teach her some Smash and such :)

way too cute! grats dude

Around the Network

More congratulations

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

congrats on such a cute baby

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

thnx

Congrats, Having a little girl is the greatest. I'm teaching mine to Pwn boys on games :P Seriously, she knifed someone in Warhawk :P ... by trying to grab the controller off me... It worked out though :D

Congrats :D

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

congratulations. you started early with getting kids.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.