By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - What is the deal with this Muslim video that has everyone in an uproar?

It wasn't too long ago that Muslims were going on about us blaming all Muslims for 9/11, saying "we are not all to blame" Now you see all these Muslim countries attacking and threatening innocent westerners because of one idiots film?

I think they are like that because their whole religion is based off of Mohammed. God supposedly told Mohammed the Quran word for word. It is supposed to be the exact word of God, and because of that there are no mistakes. So any knock against Mohammed is a knock to the entire religion. Hell you cant even draw a picture of the guy without having your flag burned and stomped on.

Gaming Away Life Since 1985

Around the Network

no one has actually seen the video.

Most people have only seen the 13 minute trailer and at the time of the violence that was the only video on youtube., and i can assure you the none of the muslims rioting have seen it either.

First of all this trailer had less than 7000 views when the violence first broke out, not until it was used as a scape goat did it get views. Also the video is in english. Also most of these people dont even have access to the internet let alone watch obscure youtube videos. but you know the acts of violence cant possible be blamed on the people that did the acts of violence.

Also if it wasnt clear enough already (it is) these attack on september 11 were in fact planned and coordinated.

its time to call a spade a spade.

as an aside, i find it quite humorous that a video that claims islam is a violent, deadly religion, is blamed for deadly violence in the name of the religion.

bookmark for later

killerzX said:

the only the people have seen is this 13 minute trailer, and i can assure you the none of the muslims rioting have seen it either.

First of all this trailer had less than 7000 views when the violence first broke out, not until it was used as a scape goat did it get views. Also the video is in english. Also most of these people dont even have access to the internet let alone watch obscure youtube videos. but you know the acts of violence cant possible be blamed on the people that did the acts of violence.

Also if it wasnt clear enough already (it is) these attack on september 11 were in fact planned and coordinated.

as an aside, i find it quite humorous that a video that claims islam is a violent, deadly religion, is blamed for deadly violence in the name of the religion.

no one has seen it? Have you been on youtube?

also you can watch the full movie on ther now:

It wasn't even that bad of a video, I've seen way more offensive stuff than it. And like you say, stuff comes out all the time mocking Christianity and other religions.

The funny thing that the video portrayed Muhammad as like a violent psychopath who kills innocent people...so in response radical Muslims go on a tear and kill some innocent people who had nothing to do with the video....Way to prove your case you dumb assholes. (I'm referring to the radicals as dumb assholes, not all Muslims).

Around the Network
Cobretti2 said:
killerzX said:

the only the people have seen is this 13 minute trailer, and i can assure you the none of the muslims rioting have seen it either.

no one has seen it? Have you been on youtube?

also you can watch the full movie on ther now:

wait when did this happen. when i found out about the video, after these attacks. it was no where to be seen. i searched every where.  and people on the internet where saying the same thing. im not going to watch the video, as im not interested in it. so im just going to assume it is indeed the full movie. this is the first i have heard of the full movie (i did stop looking for it after about a week)

edit: i skimmed through the video, and it sections of it are just repeated. im not sure this is the full movie, it may be the trailer repeated over and over. scrolling through the thumbnails, seems to show large portions of the video just repeating.

Man, I couldn't even make it past three minutes of the 14 minute trailer. It was awful. A drunk ten-year-old could make a better movie.

yer I havent watched it myself as it just looks like a tacky home movie, which I have recently seen in Jurassic Shark, DON'T BURN YOUR EYES WITH THAT EITHER,

This was linked in some article I read which linked that about a week ago now.

No idea. The same thing happened with the cartoons of Muhammed.

For what it's worth. Most muslims in the middle east live in a system where their media is so heavily controlled and information about the west is so messed up, a LOT of people don't realize that not only wouldn't the US censor this stuff on the basis of freedom of speech... they just can't.

Based on how the media works in a lot of countries like that, they think because such a movie came out, not only did the US not censor it, they probably helped make it/support it.

Just like say, anti-american north Korea propaganda and the like.