By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So....Are we ready to admit there will be no PS4 in 2013....or shall we "Hope & Dream" further?

Just wait till e3 2013.

Around the Network

I think PS4 before 2014 is unlikely.

Well, that's like handing over the podium to Microsoft and Nintendo.

And the former one having a year of advantage, we can clearly tell who will win next gen.

pezus said:
So you don't think 720 will be released next year either?

The prophets have not blessed me with that prophetic vision yet....Hopefully they will.

So, for now, we'll have to be content with my prophet-sage wisdom and vision for the PS4.

;)

FrancisNobleman said:

And the former one having a year of advantage, we can clearly tell who will win next gen.

You think Microsoft will win if the PS4 doesn't release next year?

Around the Network

I can't believe people complain about nextgen consoles. a few developers can harness and achieve realism in current consoles while 80 percent of games out there still looks like last gen.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
FrancisNobleman said:

But to be fair and honest,

We don't know for a fact that Microsoft is going to launch an XBOX 3 in 2013 either.

I acknowledge that it's possible, but Microsoft's signs aren't all that strong either.

With so many corporate gears turning at once, it's not hard or difficult for an internal release date to get pushed back 6 months to a year......we've allready heard (rumored) that they are once again having CPU trouble.

These sorts of things happen when you try to rush.

Just sayin.

You have far more to lose than to gain here persistanthug.

If it does come out in 2013 you will be ridiculed for eons.

If it doesn't, "meh" will be the general reaction when you make your "I was right all along" thread.

pezus said:
Persistantthug said:
pezus said:
So you don't think 720 will be released next year either?

The prophets have not blessed me with that prophetic vision yet....Hopefully they will.

So, for now, we'll have to be content with my prophet-sage wisdom and vision for the PS4.

;)

No, you're saying people are in "denial" if they think PS4 will come out in 2013. What about people who say the same about 720?

Check my response to FrancisNobleman.

But just so we're clear, this topic isn't about Microsoft or XBOX 3.

Andrespetmonkey said:

You have far more to lose than to gain here persistanthug.

If it does come out in 2013 you will be ridiculed for eons.

If it doesn't, "meh" will be the general reaction when you make your "I was right all along" thread.

The prophets have told me to take my chances.

;)