By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MS says sorry for XBL probs. Gives Undertow away for free

http://gamerscoreblog.com/team/default.aspx

Nice choice of game. Can be downloaded for free from next wednesday at 2.00am PST.

Around the Network

Give me MS points instead. Nonetheless, I won't pass up a free game either ...

Undertow is supposedly the biggest XBL game yet, and it's kind of like an underwater Battlefield.

Thank you, Microsoft

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Considering I haven't played online in about a month, I'd say apology accepted!! I didn't really have any problems with XBL in December!

generally i have no problems on XBL although on rainbow six there seems to be problems more frequently...

Around the Network

Undertow? Nice! One of the higher rated, but lower selling games on the service.

Atleast MS picked a real good game for free, as it's one of the highest rated games for XBL, and a real gem.

Will be interesting seeing how well it sells on the charts once this happens.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Ah... good on ya Microsoft... cheers :D

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

Awesome!

I wonder if Microsoft giving out free warranties and free games all the time helps them out or hurts in the long run.

America = Best Gaming Console

Europe = Best Game Developers

What other games are free on Xboxlive?
I know aegis Wings and Yaris

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

I really have to give MS credit this generation for going above and beyond whenever they screw up.

They could have just brushed this under the rug and told us all f*ck off.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/