By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - TGS 2012 Vita booth: 'Box! Open Me' is the biggest little surprise of Tokyo Game Show

Tagged games:

Sal.Paradise said:

Opening the boxes has another twist: they require two players and two Vitas working in tandem to solve.

2 vitas = 2 players = boooooooo!

Around the Network
fauzman said:
Looks very very cool. Would love to see an interactive game like this. Was reading the comments in the linked article and someone mentioned User created content. If sony could do something like this where you could create your own augmented reality scenes - this would be totally awesome.

Little Big Planet: AR?

Echochrome could do well with AR

I am thinking of a game but i can't remember its name. Who can help? You need to position the sun or yourself (dont know) to position the shadows of different objects so that you xan run along the shadows. something like this could be cool.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

ils411 said:
Sal.Paradise said:

Opening the boxes has another twist: they require two players and two Vitas working in tandem to solve.

why?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
ils411 said:
Sal.Paradise said:

why?

Most people if not all I've played with = stoooooopid. For example, what idiot goes in head first against a boss knowing that they have zero lives left and an HP bar with less than 10% of health?

ils411 said:
Ajescent said:
ils411 said:
Sal.Paradise said:

why?

Most people if not all I've played with = stoooooopid. For example, what idiot goes in head first against a boss knowing that they have zero lives left and an HP bar with less than 10% of health?

LEROY JENKINS!!!!!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
Ajescent said:
ils411 said:
Ajescent said:
ils411 said:
Sal.Paradise said:

why?

LEROY JENKINS!!!!!

dun dun duuuunnnnnn

ils411 said:
Ajescent said:
ils411 said:
Sal.Paradise said:

why?

Hm, most people are stupid. This is true. 

Its snake his under the box

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

ils411 said:
Ajescent said:
ils411 said:
Sal.Paradise said:

why?

That guy probably though you have his back XD

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
ils411 said:
Ajescent said:
ils411 said:
Sal.Paradise said:

why?

That guy probably though you have his back XD

I did, I even used up all my potions keeping his ass alived till he kicked the bucked. The game in question is Ragnarok Odyssey, and I was playing as a cleric while the dumb ass was an assassin.

I had a skill equiped which allowed me to heal him and myself at the same time with potions. Even if I didn't need healing, I used my limited supply of mpotions to heal his ass.

I even performed sanctuary (healing magic) right under the boss monster just so that when the dood falls, he gets instantly healed. Mind you thats no easy task as I spend precious AP to cast the spell which I need to dash, jump and run away.

The kicker is that, the dumb ass went in hot during a move wherein the boss monster flied up into the air and was unreachable and the boss monster then unleashes a almost certain one hit AOE attack which encompasses the entire stage.

That is the very definition of stooooopid. Thought truth be told, I did laughed a lot since i just joined in to help him out as it seems he couldn't beat the last boss by himself...now I know why.