By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hype as fuck TGS MGR: Revengeance trailer (gif warning!)

AndrewWK said:
This, Castlevani LOTS 2, God of War and DMC. 4 high end Hack´n Slash titles are comming next year. Looks like the Hack´n Slash is making its comeback.

@Pezus: Dude this does look amazing, but the best Metal Gear game ever? That is a brave call. It will definetly be better then Sons of Liberty.

MGS2 is the best one tho :x

Around the Network

Looking better, me gusta.

cyberninja45 said:
Sal.Paradise said:

The guy is already dead with the first hit,dyam! Well I guess he gotta be sure.

hahahahahahhahahhahahaha

You made my day.

Sal.Paradise said:
AndrewWK said:
This, Castlevani LOTS 2, God of War and DMC. 4 high end Hack´n Slash titles are comming next year. Looks like the Hack´n Slash is making its comeback.

@Pezus: Dude this does look amazing, but the best Metal Gear game ever? That is a brave call. It will definetly be better then Sons of Liberty.

MGS2 is the best one tho :x

Nigger please, the best is Sanke Eater by far followed by guns of the patriots. Here what Jeremy Jahns thinks about it.

preordered!

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.

Around the Network

Slicing bodies in half numerous times in numerous directions - because merely killing someone once isn't enough.

As others have said, I thought this game was looking pretty poor until this trailer. I'm still not sold, but my interest is piqued.

Love MGS, with MGS4 being my all-time favorite game, so we'll see if this is gonna feel enough like a true MG game (mainly in story) to warrant a rent or purchase.

hunter_alien said:
Gameplay looked boring as hell tough... I dunno, the dev house behind the game is way overrated. I mean they only managed to get out one good game thus far ( Vanquish was fun to play, even tough the story was boring as hell), and I have a feeling this game will be more of a "style over substance" romp, and not much more.
Never the less this will probably sell on the name alone, so congrats for Konami, I guess

You get it wrong.

God of War is Style over Substance.

God Hand, Bayonetta and Vanquish are Substance over Style games.

At first I was unsure about the game without Kamiya or Mikami behind it, but it keeps looking better and better.