By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo haters should buy the WiiU more than anyone else

Not only should you buy it, you should buy as many units as possible.

After that, you sell them at massive profit on ebay/etc.

You can even keep one to pass time until Xbox3 or PS4 comes out then sell that piece of hate, too.

When you finally got your console of choice, Nintendo technically is funding you to support another console.

Think about it. You get free stuff. Your favourite company gets money from "giving" you free stuff. And you get to play Bayonetta 2, too!

Around the Network

I am genuinely disgusted by people who buy popular products, keeping them away from kids who saved their pennies, to sell to rich jerks on ebay.

I say that not just as a Nintendo fan, but a Nintendo fan who isn't planning on buying a Wii U at launch.

Galaki said:

Not only should you buy it, you should buy as many units as possible.

After that, you sell them at massive profit on ebay/etc.

You can even keep one to pass time until Xbox3 or PS4 comes out then sell that piece of hate, too.

When you finally got your console of choice, Nintendo technically is funding you to support another console.

Think about it. You get free stuff. Your favourite company gets money from "giving" you free stuff. And you get to play Bayonetta 2, too!

I had visions of Max Keiser making this request:

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

If you really hate something, why would you give it (lots of) money? Nintendo still profits from you buying and selling their consoles, after all.

If you hate Nintendo you would steal one or several Wii U consoles from them, taking some of their profit in the process. Or you could just settle with standing outside Gamestop, shouting "Don't buy the Wii U! Its graphics are just as terrible as its name!", which is another effective way of taking potential profits away from Nintendo.

Moral: Hate = Wrong

Around the Network

You didn't claim that Nintendo software > all

Weak thread

RolStoppable said:
I was expecting something along the lines of: "Nintendo haters should buy the Wii U, because if they don't, it will be the GameCube all over again. And this will lead to another Wii. You don't want to experience such dark times again."

Exactly  I also was expecting something like
"All you Nintendo haters NIntedo is learning its lessons and is trying to change alot of things you hate about them  If you keep bitchin now you are fools because they basically give you what you want and you still don't support them.
So buy it otherwhise you prove that wannabe hardcore gamers are not worth Nintendos effort  etc. etc."

But instead I read some kind if brain fart here....

@OP I will be very happy if (because of your thread which could create competition for you) you cant pick up WiiU consoles to sell them for more money. And I will be very very happy if from now on everything you want iis bought by some greedy idiots that sell it to you for a higher price  :)

kain_kusanagi said:
I am genuinely disgusted by people who buy popular products, keeping them away from kids who saved their pennies, to sell to rich jerks on ebay.

I say that not just as a Nintendo fan, but a Nintendo fan who isn't planning on buying a Wii U at launch.

Amen

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

JazzB1987 said:

@OP I will be very happy if (because of your thread which could create competition for you) you cant pick up WiiU consoles to sell them for more money. And I will be very very happy if from now on everything you want iis bought by some greedy idiots that sell it to you for a higher price  :)

That's the idea. You ruin the experience (wallet) of people trying to enjoy their Nintendo's so... you win.

They should take a step further and group up and just constantly buyout all the WiiU so it's always out of stock. That'll teach Nintendo.

KylieDog said:
kain_kusanagi said:

I dunno, if a kid gets enough pocket money to buy a WiiU then his parents must be rich jerks.

You know selling lemonade   being paper boy/girl etc?  There is also people that usually do something for their money.