By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Oh, if someone has ideas who I could ask to join up... please tell me, I wasn't able to find a replacement so far

Around the Network

Spurge has been online quite often. Hes just avoided posting. I pointed this out earlier.

Even when he has been posting, hes been avoiding this thread.

I might be willing to lynch Spurge- he's normally posting like mad in the thread, but he suddenly disappears when there's a lot of controversy going on which didn't involve him.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Carl2291 said:
Spurge has been online quite often. Hes just avoided posting. I pointed this out earlier.

Yet when he was banned he felt the need to make pezus post for him.

Normally  a scum would be happy to get a free pass for lurking, but him pulling a stunt like that made me think he wasnt to gain townie

point for "caring" to post.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Carl2291 said:
spurgeonryan said:

ACtually I like to post as little as possible as scum, so this would not be a tell. But I had a lot to catch up on and still have not. Banned, work and whatever else will do that to over 500 posts.

Youve been online. Youve been active. Youve been avoiding this thread like the plague.

Your inactivity has nothing to do with being banned. You were actively reading and getting pezus to post for you. Why are you avoiding this thread?

Suppose Ill bump this up.

Around the Network

I also find funny how prof switch from driving the radish lynch train to asking him for requests lol.
That's just shameless be it town or scum.

Really radish i kinda feel you owe me your life here so be kind and allow me to ask you to shot prof first.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
Carl2291 said:

Yet when he was banned he felt the need to make pezus post for him.

Normally  a scum would be happy to get a free pass for lurking, but him pulling a stunt like that made me think he wasnt to gain townie

point for "caring" to post.

Very critical observation in my opinion.

and believe me, if I wasn't 110% positive Zero was scum I'd have my vote somewhere else.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

While I agree spurge ins't looking too great, he'd be a good candidate for a lynch if we were out of suspicious people but that isn't the case right now.

Signature goes here!

Radish remind me, what did you say your name was?
You have been given a role, role flavor, character flavor, and your enemy's flavor.

Yet you havent given us your name.
Has anyone else been given an enemy's name as radish has?

And yeah it is delayed death if it says next transitional, it also implie that you can target someone at any time though im sure oh wow you hadnt thought of that or asked stefl for clarification.
Youre scummy scum scum