By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

EBWOP: just [as much to gain] as*

Around the Network

Unvote Radish.
Shit you guys play fast. Still catching up.

Something I would like answered though: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4792508
I guess I should have been drunk when I wrote it for you to pay it any mind.

Linkzmax said:
How do you know the flavor was written very quickly? Why write flavor for a power at all if there's a rush?

No need to answer, there's just as trying to think of flavor that would cover misfires too.

Because we were discussing who was going to be host. And then stefl said he just had a good idea. A few hours later we start the game. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:
In the same game I identified mario as a gravedigger mafia who raises mafia from the dead. Mario like, quit for a year because of that game. He was town.

Hehe. Not my finest game. I lurked for most of it and then joked around for the other half. I really wish I had a chance to revive someone, but alas it wasn't meant to be. Going after you and Hatz instead of Sabbey and dtewi who I initially thought were mafia also did me in. At least you are posting a bit less than that game though. Sheesh. :P

Also, I never quit VGC because of that game. I have explained this countless times before... -_-

It's Ok mario, but thank you for trying to spare my feelings :D

Around the Network

Linkzmax said:
Carl2291 said:
Linkz how do you know for sure he isnt an every night vig?

Basically role meta. Godlike or not, that's 3 kills a night including mafia and 3rd party. Even if town plays perfectly during the day, we could lose simply due to night actions.

Thanks for clearing that up. Without us actually having confirmation of a 3rd party though, I dont think we can totally remove the possibility of radish telling the truth.

I think what he's saying about his role certainly holds weight, though Im not quite sure on the whole "will start to be clouded by darkness, he will die after the next transition phase" .

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
zero129 said:
mantlepiecek said:
With his recent posts, zero is giving incredible scummy feel.

It would be amazing for him as scum to claim shadowspawn and town and act like one too.

When I said "confirmed townies" back when hat hinted, I was serious. I didn't think it was possible for scum to come out and say that they are shadowspawn and town in retaliation to a townie hinting.

And they did it quickly too, not after some thought.

It is however possible that trucks is town and zero just copied him. But trucks is definitely town imo.

I was the very first one to confirm that shadowspawn was town.

Proof?

Show me the link.

Actually he was the first to claim that he was a shadowspawn, which I already argued with him about. He is the only shadowspawn, iirc.

nen-suer also claimed shadowspawn

Signature goes here!

radishhead said:

supermario128 said:
You say "So you're happy to vote someone who you think has a power role?" as a response to Thanatos yet you are voting for me disregarding your own reasoning? I have a power role, I already admitted that. So, for you to vote for me would make you a hypocrite.

Yeah, I think you do have a power role; but I reckon that there is only one pro-town "Godlike" role, and that is me. I'm sure your powers are great too, but they're not really something that we want to keep around.

Then you proceed to say "I don't think I'm a likely mafia target." Why is this? You won't get targeted because there are more important people to kill, or you won't get targeted because you are mafia? Or is it something else entirely.

I won't be targeted because why would the mafia kill someone who gained 7(+?) votes on them during Night 1- I know I made the original comment before it reached that number, but it was obvious all along that I wouldn't be killed straight away (at midnight)

Do you have any good reason to think you're the only pro-town GodLike? Or are you just speculating without anything to base this on?

Signature goes here!

Carl2291 said:
Linkzmax said:
Carl2291 said:
Linkz how do you know for sure he isnt an every night vig?

Basically role meta. Godlike or not, that's 3 kills a night including mafia and 3rd party. Even if town plays perfectly during the day, we could lose simply due to night actions.

Thanks for clearing that up. Without us actually having confirmation of a 3rd party though, I dont think we can totally remove the possibility of radish telling the truth.

I think what he's saying about his role certainly holds weight, though Im not quite sure on the whole "will start to be clouded by darkness, he will die after the next transition phase" .

Just for the record, that isn't the whole of my flavour- it's just the bit which I was confused about (since it may imply delayed death, but may not)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~