By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

I hate talk of previous games. Hate. Hate. Hate.

Its unbelievably difficult to get half of the shit you guys are talking about when you bring them up.

Linkz how do you know for sure he isnt an every night vig?

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
zero129 said:

Im amazed with how fast you wanted to lynch me after saying how Kantor is quiting.

So you want to lose 2 towns in 1 day and then another one tonight?, just like what happened last game?.

Ummm, zero is talking about himself as the mislynch. So he slipped that he's town?

What are you talking about mantle? My town/scum certification of radish is always based on who he is. If I were to go purely on individual games I would have it backwards 90% of the time.

That is true. But to actually push a lynch is different than saying, "hey, I think radish is scum this game."

Pushing a lynch based purely on meta is not something I've seen you do, since the time when you lynched radish when he was jailkeeper.

Linkzmax said:
zero129 said:

Im amazed with how fast you wanted to lynch me after saying how Kantor is quiting.

So you want to lose 2 towns in 1 day and then another one tonight?, just like what happened last game?.

Ummm, zero is talking about himself as the mislynch. So he slipped that he's town?

Wow, I think I misread that the first time around

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
Linkzmax said:
zero129 said:

I don't think you misread. 2 towns in one day would mean he thought kantor is town, and another one tonight would be the nightkill.

Linkzmax said:
Oh and I'm not any kind of vig, but you're definitely not an every night vig.

radish lynch can go full steam guys.

Well who made you governor?!

You have to do better than that i'm afraid. I felt radish is town even before his (convincing) role claim.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
radishhead said:
Linkzmax said:
zero129 said:

I don't think you misread. 2 towns in one day would mean he thought kantor is town, and another one tonight would be the nightkill.

True, but in the post Linkz quoted earlier, I implied that I felt that Soleron was town. It doesn't really matter though, because I know my alignment, and Linkz's point here seems really weak to me

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
Linkzmax said:
zero129 said:

lol, Linkz can be a real bully sometimes.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
radishhead said:
Linkzmax said:
zero129 said:

lol, Linkz can be a real bully sometimes.

I think it's all part of his plan to make me a better player, really - I don't think he's Mafia because of this

Watch me on YouTube!

Carl2291 said:
Linkz how do you know for sure he isnt an every night vig?

Basically role meta. Godlike or not, that's 3 kills a night including mafia and 3rd party. Even if town plays perfectly during the day, we could lose simply due to night actions.

mantlepiecek said:
Linkzmax said:
zero129 said:

What are you talking about mantle? My town/scum certification of radish is always based on who he is. If I were to go purely on individual games I would have it backwards 90% of the time.

That is true. But to actually push a lynch is different than saying, "hey, I think radish is scum this game."

Pushing a lynch based purely on meta is not something I've seen you do, since the time when you lynched radish when he was jailkeeper.

How is pushing his lynch different from giving radish my definitely town stamp, thus he should never be lynched?