By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

radishhead said:
Worth mentioning:

Players who gave proper reasons for my lynch: Prof, Yoshiya, Linkz
Players who did not: Spurge, Mario, Carl

The rest of the players are somewhere in the middle

There are other reasons, really. Theyve been posted throughout the thread but that tipped the boat for me. Ive said all through the game that Id be happy with a no lynch on Day 1, due to the Kantor situation... But a role that seemed detrimental to Town didnt sit well with me.

A Vigilante Cop. That sits well with me.

Unvote.

Id still be tempted, depending on what Linkz has to say, but for now Im quite happy to give you a chance.

Around the Network
radishhead said:
nen-suer said:
Its strange you suspected Mario even tho your role makes it more believable he was telling the truth that godlike =  powerfull townies.

At this point i need to ask you what are you & what are these "godlikes"

Godlike does = powerful, but I don't believe that we can have two Godlikes on one team. My name is Nevs: Bringer of Darkness, and I know for a fact that there is another "light" God who is trying to stop me

I figured as much. looks like we indeed have a 2nd mafia team or at least a 3rd party.

I dont mind starting a lynch train on Mario..maybe i'll have more like with it than Mantle's.

Unvote: mantle

VOTE: Mario

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Carl2291 said:

Unvote.

Try bolding your votes whenever possible especially when they're in middle of a text that can be easily missed.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

voted for radish

prof happyD spurge yoshiya mario linkz DarkT carl

Looks like this will be my new updated scum list after this close call.

Mario & proff are present yet again.

radishhead said:
Oh yeah, spurge is probably mafia- how about you unvote me and I'll kill him tonight for you?

A vigilante could be very helpful for us, if you are skilled with it at least. 

We have no evidence for us to go on though. Get Spurge tonight, and I'll believe you. (If not spurge, you must tell us who you will before) 

Otherwise, I will have to assume you are not vigilante, and will vote you tomorrow. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

I'm not amused. Instead of answering my question, you joke that you couldn't answer my "riddle". And then you list me as someone who gave proper reason for your lynch, when I have yet to do any such thing.

Linkzmax said:

radish, did you learn anything from last round?(I'm not talking about anything related to being a cop)

Radish is vigilante this round.

lol, like he said, if that is true it is probably in our best interests to lynch him.

And that was a joke. Nobody go around voting because of that.

Linkzmax said:

I'm not amused. Instead of answering my question, you joke that you couldn't answer my "riddle". And then you list me as someone who gave proper reason for your lynch, when I have yet to do any such thing.

Linkzmax said:

radish, did you learn anything from last round?(I'm not talking about anything related to being a cop)

I count the "Radish-radar" as a valid reason for you to put a lynch. 

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

... so you didn't learn anything?