By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

radishhead said:
Oh, and I hope some of our more unstable players are paying attention - it's important to remain calm in the face of death, or there is no information that can be learnt after your death. Don't accuse everyone that votes you, and if you're on 2 votes, that isn't a bandwagon. Light pressure isn't a reason to reveal a role - L3 may be, but L10 definitely isn't.

Please role claim at this point. You have no other choice if you are indeed town.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Worth mentioning:

Players who gave proper reasons for my lynch: Prof, Yoshiya, Linkz
Players who did not: Spurge, Mario, Carl

The rest of the players are somewhere in the middle

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Give linkz time to say what he wants to say before the hammer. I want to know what information he thinks he has on Radish that the rest of us haven't seemed to grasp.

nen-suer said:
radishhead said:
Oh, and I hope some of our more unstable players are paying attention - it's important to remain calm in the face of death, or there is no information that can be learnt after your death. Don't accuse everyone that votes you, and if you're on 2 votes, that isn't a bandwagon. Light pressure isn't a reason to reveal a role - L3 may be, but L10 definitely isn't.

Please role claim at this point. You have no other choice if you are indeed town.

I'm Vigilante, of course - I was hinting at it pretty strongly

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Imagine that- me with the power to kill a player who I think is mafia every night. Sounds like fun

Watch me on YouTube!

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

ACtually I like to post as little as possible as scum, so this would not be a tell. But I had a lot to catch up on and still have not. Banned, work and whatever else will do that to over 500 posts.

Youve been online. Youve been active. Youve been avoiding this thread like the plague.

Your inactivity has nothing to do with being banned. You were actively reading and getting pezus to post for you. Why are you avoiding this thread?

Oh yeah, spurge is probably mafia- how about you unvote me and I'll kill him tonight for you?

Watch me on YouTube!

Unvote....

Radish people

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

radishhead said:
Oh yeah, spurge is probably mafia- how about you unvote me and I'll kill him tonight for you?

Its strange you suspected Mario even tho your role makes it more believable he was telling the truth that godlike =  powerfull townies.

At this point i need to ask you what are you & what are these "godlikes"

nen-suer said:
radishhead said:

Its strange you suspected Mario even tho your role makes it more believable he was telling the truth that godlike =  powerfull townies.

At this point i need to ask you what are you & what are these "godlikes"

Godlike does = powerful, but I don't believe that we can have two Godlikes on one team. My name is Nevs: Bringer of Darkness, and I know for a fact that there is another "light" God who is trying to stop me

Watch me on YouTube!