By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Unvote: No Lynch

Vote: Zero

This is ridiculous - I don't even know if you're mafia or not, I just want this mad "analysis" to end. It makes no sense and is distracting from real issues (as Trucks said, we would probably be discussing Mario right now, who seems to have vanished, if it wasn't for this "discussion"). Consider the wider view here, or I'm sure there are a few others in this round at least who agree with my sentiments here

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:

This is ridiculous - I don't even know if you're mafia or not, I just want this mad "analysis" to end. It makes no sense and is distracting from real issues (as Trucks said, we would probably be discussing Mario right now, who seems to have vanished, if it wasn't for this "discussion"). Consider the wider view here, or I'm sure there are a few others in this round at least who agree with my sentiments here

No. You don't need to vote for him to stop. Plus he's clearly behaving townie. Your vote is bad.

Zero. We will all keep this in mind as town. Just remember there is no reason Prof would have slipped unless he tried to catch me on something and it backfired but it's doubtful he is much smarter than that, and explained himself pretty clearly, at this point we can only trust him over flavor analysis.

Okay bud, let's not tunnel and come back to this if shadowlings are proven to be mafia after a flip in the future. For now let's just let it go.

zero129 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
zero129 said:

Yoshi thats twice now you came to the aid of prof, its making me suspect you.

Its clear you must not know what is going on here. People should be able to see how strong my argument is against him. as its simple, I am Shadowspawn and i am Also town, I know for a fact this to be true and i know any other shadow spawn that sees this also knows it to be true. So he is 1 lying about shadowlings and they are not real or 2. He is a Shadowling and he is mafia as the is no way can the be Town Shadowspawn and town Shadowlings.

Think about it!

Please tell me what makes it so impossible?

If we are to go by what we know its imposible.

I already explained why a 101 times plus once he flips mafia your next

Here's what I know:

- There's 3 type of characters (Humans, Shadowspawn, GodLike)
- I'm a shadowling and town. While it's not explicitly stated in my PM, I made the assumption that makes me one of the Shadowspawn.
- Enough people have claimed corrupt human and town to make me think Corrupt Humans exists and that they're likely to be town BUT while I'm fairly confident about that point I don't know for sure.

The rest is pure speculation, even though I might base some of my actions upon these speculations, I never lose track of the fact that I don't have all the pieces of the puzzle.

Here's what you should know (if you're telling the truth):

- There's 3 type of characters (Humans, Shadowspawn, GodLike)
- I'm a shadowspawn and town.
- You must have come to a conclusion similar to mine about Corrupt Humans.

There's absolutely nothing here that makes both of our visions impossible to coexist.

Signature goes here!

zero129 said:
Listen yoshi im not narrow minded, your just not seeing whats right in front of your face!. Or you are seeing it and you are just covering up for prof.

I get a Town vibe from you. I think you have good intentions but youre not looking at the big picture. Youre making it look like youre scummy, wanting rid of prof (Who actually also seems to me, to be pro-Town)...

You need to explain how its a fact. Read my other post again. Just because YOU may be Shadowspawn Town, doesnt automatically mean a Shadowling is Scum. Like I said, we have no idea on that sort of stuff yet, aside from the very likely scenario that "Human" = Scum.

Thoughts:

Mantle seems like a good lynch candidate based on *le sigh* flavor meta, but I can't say I really have a scum read on him.

It seems the prof/HD thing resolved amicably enough; that's nice.

Wow lol, zero is going nuts. I'm not sure he'd be that aggressive if he was scum, but then again maybe he would.

FoS zero

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
zero129 said:
radishhead said:

Are you getting worried about something radish?.

No, I'm making a point. You seem to have taken the hint, so I have no reason to keep this vote on you. For the record, I think you're town, but that's no excuse to make life difficult for the other town members by arguing with us continuously.

Unvote: Zero

Vote: No Lynch

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I disagree with zero and shadowlings being obvscum.

Besides, I am getting a town feel from prof. I don't want to lynch him on such small grounds. Shadowlings mean something like children of shadows, right? Or at least, that kind of meaning can be taken from that word.

So in essence it doesn't point towards prof being scum, and prof isn't stupid to claim it if he had any shred of doubt that it would mean he would look scum.

Of course, he could claim it still being scum, but that's where my feelings come into the picture. I think he is town.

Zero is also probably a misled town. He is probably excited after the victory in the previous game and is yearning to get a trophy for his team again, so either he thinks that prof is legitimately scum (I think this is true) or he is trying to mislynch (highly unlikely he would pick such a difficult target).

Or he is just trying to defend himself as scum. That is possible too.

Either way, I am going to vote for the best person I think :

Unvote : DarkThanatos

Vote : nen-suer

Not 100% sure about him btw. And I would like to hear link'z thoughts this game, mario hasn't been as helpful as last game.

Final-Fan said:
Thoughts:

Mantle seems like a good lynch candidate based on *le sigh* flavor meta, but I can't say I really have a scum read on him.

It seems the prof/HD thing resolved amicably enough; that's nice.

Wow lol, zero is going nuts. I'm not sure he'd be that aggressive if he was scum, but then again maybe he would.

FoS zero

How do you feel about darkthanatos, FF?

Kantor asked for a replacement, if someone followed the thread, is a non-player and thinks he has the time to play, please tell me, I doubt that I will find a replacement for 600+ posts and growing at this rate otherwise, but I will look for it. I asked him to play for what his time allows him. I will modkill him by end of night 1 if I don't get a replacement by then.

Greetings from your mod, votals soon™

L-9 L-8
L-7
L-6
L-5
L-4
L-3
L-2
L-1
LöNCHTIME
prof
zero