By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

zero129 said:

Yoshi thats twice now you came to the aid of prof, its making me suspect you.

Its clear you must not know what is going on here. People should be able to see how strong my argument is against him. as its simple, I am Shadowspawn and i am Also town, I know for a fact this to be true and i know any other shadow spawn that sees this also knows it to be true. So he is 1 lying about shadowlings and they are not real or 2. He is a Shadowling and he is mafia as the is no way can the be Town Shadowspawn and town Shadowlings.

Think about it!

Please tell me what makes it so impossible?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Prof, you can't just vote me and then run off- what was the concern you wanted to address?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Catching up, over 250 posts to go and to be honest slogging through the "current" posts feels a lot more like an unpleasant task than a pastime. Maybe it's because of all the GODDAMNED FLAVOR HUNTING

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

@Zero: Why would the shadowspawn and the shadowlings be fighting? They sound like the same creatures to me - I'm almost certain you're on the wrong track here

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

zero129 said:
theprof00 said:
Zero please make super sure that your pm does indeed say shadowspawn. If it does, no biggie, im not going to say youre scum, ill probably defend you in fact. I just want to be 100% positive before we continue this debate.
I think its likely you misread it.

No i am 100% sure as i made sure to double check just for that fact!. I will ask Stefl if i can post a small bit of my pm and if he says ok i will post it for everyone to see!.

I don't doubt that your PM says "Shadowspawn", but that doesn't mean that Prof is instantly Mafia. Maybe it's worth considering on a later day, but it's a really weak suspicion imo

Watch me on YouTube!

Around the Network
zero129 said:

But what im saying is not opinion its Fact!. I am a shadowspawn and i am also town. That means you cant be a "Shadowling" and be Town, and if you are a "Shadowling" it means you are mafia.

Did I miss something here?

If there is a Shadowling race, how is it a FACT that they're scum?

How would you know this for a fact? It seems like desperation on your part. We have no idea yet which races are with which faction. We have no idea if there are a mix of races with each faction.

My mistake, the VGC Buddy said I had 301 unread posts but I guess it was a complete liar, it's really more like 50 than 250 left. So relieved.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

zero129 said:

Do you really still not get it or are you just acting like you dont?. Even if HappyD no longer thinks it he was right with everything he was saying about Prof making a slip by claiming to be Shadowling!.

This is what we know

For the human players we have Normal Human (Mafia) and corrupt human (Town)

Now we have me from the start who claimed Shadowspawn and that i am also town, as that is what i am!.

We have Prof who later on claimed to be a Shadowling, so since i know i am Shadowspawn and town i know for a fact! he is lying as if he was a shadowling he would have to be mafia!. As corrupt human = town, normal human = mafia. so since i know Shadowspawn = Town that must mean Shadowling = Mafia.

How can no one get this or is everyone just playing dumb here??

@bold. I'm not sure it's possible. If he were mafia, and noticed that OP said shadowspawn, and claimed shadowling, that would be pretty dumb don't you think? I don't think prof is dumb, so I don't think it's possible.

But I'll keep my eyes open.

For god's sake Zero are you really that narrow minded? Why don't know what half the people in this game are and as such we are just going to say that the person that said they were something that isn't on the OP is mafia? How in god's name could you possibly know that Shadowling absolutely has to be mafia? For all you know Shadowlings could outnumber Shadowspawn once everyone has claimed.

Also, quoting PMs is against the rules. All anyone would ever have to do was quote their PM and then we would know who was who. It's up to you to convince us without the host's help (not that I think you are lying).

ebwop: I meant to say "We don't know what half of the people"