By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

nen-suer said:
mantlepiecek said:

So you think both my reading comprehension fails and OR I am a scum.

Nen's interpretation of the flavour is probably accurate btw. I just posted my interpretation of the theme back when I was confused about the whole light/darkness thing.

Too late man.

For what?

Around the Network
nen-suer said:

The one night draws near... the night, in which the gate of worlds will open, and the beings that live in the Realm of Darkness (town) are free to roam. Some days before the big event, a shimmer of light disturbs the eternal night that lies upon the realm of darkness . The Gate Keeper, tempted to investigate by the unseen phenomenon. His essence starts to dissipate as he draws closer to the light. As his hand nearly could reach the light, his whole presence has vanished (mafia calims first victim). The light then starts to move deeper into the realm, with the goal to eliminate its entire structure. Soon the now unguarded gate of worlds opens from the other side, to allow entrance to a small group of heroes (mafia), venturing inside the realm carried by their hope, to avert the forthcoming night. Slowly, their minds will be teinted by the darkness surrounding them(humans enter the world..some become corrupted the rest are the mafia), and only fate knows, if they will be able to complete their mission . On the other end of the realm the evil overlords plan to subdue everything inside the darkness, in order to use the upcoming event to invade all other realms and gain absolute dominion (town wins)

I'm not a native English speaker, but I'm was sure that mantle's interpretation of the flavor was wrong.

Him being a corrupted human should have made the flavor even more clearer for him than me.

I think too highly of Mantle to think he is being serious with his defense.

Well crap. Maybe Mantle is back pedalling with the corrupted part of his claim.

I need to wake up and do some rereading.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

TruckOSaurus said:

That doesn't help me at all. Care to explain your reluctance to proclaim yourself one way or the other?

Because at this point it would be foolish to. Do not be so hasty to ascertain everyone's form... as the more the light knows, the more power it has to blind us in the shadows.

mantlepiecek said:
nen-suer said:
You claimed human coze you are human. Hat pretty much claimed courrupted human.

so i'm not sure what do you mean when you say hat didnt claim!

Hat using the word courrupted instead of teinted like the OP is why i think that btw.

Yeah. But did you ever consider how I realized he claimed corrupted human?

And how that translates to being town?

Huh?! what? The dude said your scum becouse your didnt mention anything anout being courrupted.

You lied as mafia hat cought your lie of... course you gonna back down and i say "i know,  i was testing you" *rolls eyes* 

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

hatmoza said:
mantlepiecek said:
hatmoza said:
Your downfall mantle was that you never said anything about being corrupt. You are a plain human and I know for a fact plain human are scum.

I am not a plain human. I am a corrupted human.

Also even though you are probably right about plain human being scum, how do you know it for a fact?

Any other game I would call bs on your corrupted claim. I would have filed it under bacl tracking. But for some reason, I believe you. And against my better judgement:

Unvote Mantle

I can see why you consider it back tracking, but

I claimed because I wanted to clear you, and the fact that I only claimed human and not corrupted human was because nobody knew anything about it till then. I actually didn't think anybody except me was corrupted and thought it was a part of the character.

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
mantlepiecek said:
nen-suer said:
You claimed human coze you are human. Hat pretty much claimed courrupted human.

so i'm not sure what do you mean when you say hat didnt claim!

Hat using the word courrupted instead of teinted like the OP is why i think that btw.

Yeah. But did you ever consider how I realized he claimed corrupted human?

And how that translates to being town?

Huh?! what? The dude said your scum becouse your didnt mention anything anout being courrupted.

You lied as mafia hat cought your lie of... course you gonna back down and i say "i know,  i was testing you" *rolls eyes* 

BUT I said it after hat mentioned corruptness.

Hat didn't catch me lying, he thought I was lying and he was wrong about it.

I wasn't testing anyone btw. There's no need for tests.

You really want me lynched don't you?

Good night everyone, I had a good rest.

So, first things first

unvote

I voted for Mantle because I thought Hat was a nighttime lie detector. Guess not.

Secondly, I'm not seeing any lightness in his recent posts.

Thirdly, Mantle, just don't talk to happy. He still thinks I've made mistakes but cannot put them into words.

Fourthly, we have not "cracked the DRM", and anyone who has claimed or said anything of insight AFTER my initial interrogation on happy is moot. I gave away everything and the only people that can be trusted as having said the truth about their roles would have come previous to that. We do not allow "me too's" in mafia.

My current town list is mantle, hat, happy, trucks. I disagree with whoever had said it that zero is town.
We have 19 players, and this is 5 down for me. 14 to go.

EDIT: put 'unvote' on a separate line.

Smeags said:
TruckOSaurus said:

That doesn't help me at all. Care to explain your reluctance to proclaim yourself one way or the other?

Because at this point it would be foolish to. Do not be so hasty to ascertain everyone's form... as the more the light knows, the more power it has to blind us in the shadows.

Okay, let me tell you what's bothering me then.

I've done some checking and you were the first one to use the term "shadowling" which is fine since I figured you got the term from the same place I did. From that point on, I assumed you were shadowspawn/shadowling.

Then came the whole deal with prof and HappyD arguing about names. Now, I don't pretend to understand prof's mind but as I read it from my point of view I thought he was pressuring HappyD because he thought you made up a name and that a scum HappyD had followed suit to appear town while not realizing shadowlings didn't have names.

Afterwards came the answer that there were corrupted humans and that humans had names.

Now, what I'm getting at is:

If you are a shadowling, how come you have name? And if you're a human, where did you get the term shadowling?

Signature goes here!

theprof00 said:

Good night everyone, I had a good rest.

So, first things first

unvote

I voted for Mantle because I thought Hat was a nighttime lie detector. Guess not.

Secondly, I'm not seeing any lightness in his recent posts.

Thirdly, Mantle, just don't talk to happy. He still thinks I've made mistakes but cannot put them into words.

Fourthly, we have not "cracked the DRM", and anyone who has claimed or said anything of insight AFTER my initial interrogation on happy is moot. I gave away everything and the only people that can be trusted as having said the truth about their roles would have come previous to that. We do not allow "me too's" in mafia.

My current town list is mantle, hat, happy, trucks. I disagree with whoever had said it that zero is town.
We have 19 players, and this is 5 down for me. 14 to go.

EDIT: put 'unvote' on a separate line.

Wat >.>

I also forgot to mention this, but I think kantor is scum this game.

That makes an

Scum list : Kantor, nen, mario (doubtful), carl (doubtful),darkthanatos.