By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

mantlepiecek said:
Why did you (scum) guys kill me again?

Why didn't YOU heal me again ?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
mantlepiecek said:
Why did you (scum) guys kill me again?

Why didn't YOU heal me again ?

Because I was one-shot -

Because I wasn't sure you were town -

Because there was a chance that the silencer wasn't one-shot and may target someone who is sure town (like trucks) and may need me.

Go team go! Seriously nen, you may have been on target with your suspicions, but I had no respect for your arguments and I didn't fear your influence over town. So without your vote, I considered you harmless.

We went for Trucks on the first Midnight because we were afraid of prof being protected and thought TOS was a safe kill. Irony!

Mafia QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/KR3eAkVtA8D
I had a very lulzy post that I made after reading page 62 (@50) but before reading page 63 (i.e. saw tabaha was getting lynched instead of Noctis, but didn't know the game ended).

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

DarkThanatos. A big pat on the back my friend. And Godfather nonetheless. You played an excellent mafia game.

Thanks for the game guys! :D
I tell you what. We were lucky to win that. I had no idea who the other Hereos were, and couldnt see their thread. It was only when they claimed names I could guess. If you guys want to see my QT - http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/ZPCEZADwA7r

@Nen, with my late roleclaim I had to try and protect FF. I didn't know who was lover, and I couldnt take the risk of us both dieing :P I was gambling on this game being so OP, and no-one thinking I would claim that role if i was actually Mafia. You saw right through it. Congrats :P

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
DarkThanatos. A big pat on the back my friend. And Godfather nonetheless. You played an excellent mafia game.

Thanks :D That means a lot, I was worried I would suck ahaha. I was so confused with my role at the start, I bugged Stefl with questions in PM 

Final-Fan said:
Go team go! Seriously nen, you may have been on target with your suspicions, but I had no respect for your arguments and I didn't fear your influence over town. So without your vote, I considered you harmless.

We went for Trucks on the first Midnight because we were afraid of prof being protected and thought TOS was a safe kill. Irony!

Mafia QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/KR3eAkVtA8D
I had a very lulzy post that I made after reading page 62 (@50) but before reading page 63 (i.e. saw tabaha was getting lynched instead of Noctis, but didn't know the game ended).

I knew I made the right move by protecting myself.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Just read a bit of the dead thread. It seems Smeags was mislead by a vague PM, it's a shame.

Not gonna lie, I'm kinda annoyed right now.

Stefl: You are Rolaze, the Keeper of Darkness, a godlike being. Your goal is to eliminate the Light that disturbs the night in the realm of darkness. For this you use your staff, which has two charges, at the end of each transition phase without killing the light a charge will be lost. If your staff has no charges left, you will become a vanilla townie.

You can target one player each night, if it is the Light, the Light will be destroyed and your staff will get unlimited charges, allowing you to overcharge it, and act as vigilante.

You win with the town.

Smeags: So I am town, and I have two chances to kill a mafioso. If I do kill one during the first two rounds, I will keep that power for the duration of the game. If I don't kill a mafioso during those first two rounds, I become vanilla

Stefl: Pretty much, though not any scum is sufficiant, it has to be the Light.

*laughs* How vague can you get? I had no idea I was anti-SK. Oh well, this went better than last game I was in (where Mafia were perfect). This will be my last game for a long time, as I really don't have the time. Still bummed that I was (pardon the pun) left in the dark when it came to my role. My bad guys.

You played a great game DT but that claim was a big mistake lol. Not only would it have been yet another investigation, but rolecop is often a scum role. Great job though -- and you managed to wriggle out of the mess you put yourself in, and even with such scummy lynch targets to deflect to that's an accomplishment too. Lots of people panic and give up or screw up when called out on a fakeclaim.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

"Also, I hope our godfather isn't Thanatos, he is playing like an idiot and I can see him being lynched soon (especially after Zero winning the game in that manner last game)"
^Well thanks ;) Guess I wasn't toooo bad in the end then eh? :P