By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Get real nen.

- Didn't Happy confirm he was vanilla? If so, why aren't you going after DT/Happy? I guess tunnelig me is too fun.

- Besides, (ninjad by DT) if I was mafia, why do you think I'd allow a scummate who was in good graces with town put himself at risk trying to save me when I wasn't even remotely close to being lynched? You may think you're badass but even you can't believe your phantom vote made me panic.

"This whole scenario just doesnt work."

- You are seriously suggesting that there were a mafia cop, a mafia doc, and a mafia doc/blocker, and this makes more sense than DT being another investigator. lol

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Here's the requested real vote:

Vote: NoCtiS_NoX

For the record, I do think Noctis is the better choice but I won't throw a tantrum if tabaha or FF ends up dead today BUT (and like J.Lo this is a big butt) I absolutely don't want this night to end without Noctis's full claim.

Signature goes here!

Final-Fan said:

IMO confirmed voteless can be ignored in the hunt.  I'd like TOS to make a "real" vote to confirm votelessness; if he's not lying, it won't matter that we test him and nen at the same time.  Anyway, TOS's opinions are worth listening to despite his lack of vote, but I'm not taking nen seriously anymore.  Still reading his posts though. 

My mistake with spurge was a momentary misunderstanding due to him posting in the thread.  Smeags, well, I have no excuse; I can tell you I've been aware he was GodLike but just brain farted making the table, but I guess I have no evidence for that.  As for combining shadowspawn and shadowling, I'd thought that Prof claimed ling and flipped spawn, so I figured they were the same thing.  I guess he could have lied about it, just because why not add another fucking lie to the pile. 

Noctis's play does seem unreal. 

Oh FF, you haven't been following too much. Prof did flip Shadowspawn, of special type Shadowling.

At this point, with TOS disabled, I don't see what town has left to fear from a mafia rolecop. So we don't have to be any more scared of DT being power mafia than we are of DT being regular mafia.

Therefore, the question becomes simply this: Does DT's claim make him more suspicious than tabaha and noctis? To me, no. You guys can decide for yourselves.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

happydolphin said:

Oh FF, you haven't been following too much. Prof did flip Shadowspawn, of special type Shadowling.

TheProf00 no lynch
radish
yoshiya linkz
---
TOWN
the curious Shadowspawn
Cop

Goddammit when I look at the OP I expect it to tell me things.  I looked at the fucking OP and expected to be able to determine this information.  I will not accept blame for that. 

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Why would the heroes team protect DarkThanatos when they have Final-Fan in their team?

I didnt understand what you meant here ?

From what we assume right now, Final-Fan is part of the Heroes team, why would the heroes use their protection on a new player unlikely to draw attention when they have a veteran player like Final-Fan they could protect instead.

FF didnt post much and didn't draw any attention at all. Its unlikly he would be killed becouse he did pose a threat to

any faction (maybe scanned but a doc cant help him there)

Plus DT & Yoshi are both new players and DT was active day 1 more than Yoshi who blended in fully day 1.

Having DT protected isn't really something strange or weird.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Final-Fan said:
happydolphin said:

TheProf00 no lynch
radish
yoshiya linkz
---
TOWN
the curious Shadowspawn
Cop

Goddammit when I look at the OP I expect it to tell me things.  I looked at the fucking OP and expected to be able to determine this information.  I will not accept blame for that. 

lol.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Final-Fan said:
happydolphin said:

TheProf00 no lynch
radish
yoshiya linkz
---
TOWN
the curious Shadowspawn
Cop

haha XD Fair enough!

@Smeags. My PM basically says 3 things (not necessarily in this order, we're not playing "who has my PM"):

. my name (Selyan)

. my race (Corrupted Human)

. my vanilla alignment (townie).

Other CH (DT, Carl) can confirm as much. I was curious why you asked, since we're in MYLO I'd like to know and can't figure it out atm.

Guys, I get why this is MYLO. If we lynch the wrong player, we lose.

What does that mean? It could mean that if we lynch the wrong faction scum, we lose by minority!!

Town is that possible? If so let's be very vigilant!

happydolphin said:

haha XD Fair enough!

@Smeags. My PM basically says 3 things (not necessarily in this order, we're not playing "who has my PM"):

. my name (Selyan)

. my race (Corrupted Human)

. my vanilla alignment (townie).

Other CH (DT, Carl) can confirm as much. I was curious why you asked, since we're in MYLO I'd like to know and can't figure it out atm.

Just trying to get all the ducks in a row. At first I remembered that your name was Selyan and that you claimed vanilla townie. Only after I asked did I remember that you also claimed Corrupted Human, who do come with names. So in the end... don't mind me.