By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Time to lynch nen guys?

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
Time to lynch nen guys?

Nen is silenced. His lynch is not a priority.

Signature goes here!

So who would be a priority. I'm only waiting to peg a vote because it's MYLO. Otherwise I'd be on either tabaha, nen or Noctis, one of the three, already. Let's play this one right.

happydolphin said:
Okay, you guys asked for informations but all i have is what I see ITT, since I've been vanilla CH all game long lol (I'm surprised I even made it this far). Thankfully I have some MS play in my pocket so let's see what I can come up with.

So, yesterDay nen was siding with Linkz. One could see that as scummy but nen had no way to know his fellow Shadowspawn was scum, since he is probs town and Zero was town too when he flipped. His suspicion of Smeags irks me the wrong way, because I see no logic behind it. If he could explain why he doubts Smeags that would help. I'm okay with his suspicions of those on my town list, even his suspicions of me, because I can count on him to catch those I've been trusting too easily.

Smeags wins with town, but does town win with Smeags? That would explain MYLO and the count of players. We could be 3 town + 1 third party that wins with town. Is that possible guys?

Finalfan hasn't been following the game all too closely, his thinking Spurge is alive is worrisome at this point in the game (we need all the reads we can get), and his list of roles doesn't distinguish between lings and regular shadowspawn, and called Smeags SS when Smeags clarified many times that he was GL.

Trucks has been playing in the favor of town all game, so I have only reason to trust him, it would make sense he is another ling to prof. Apparently DT confirmed his role, so there's more to rely on. His game reads town to me, but his meta doesn't, he's usually much more aggressive as town, this game he is much more pro-town. That may just be me not playing enough games with him as mafia to contrast.

DT was a town read to me since yesterDay, but as of his latest rolecop slip, I fear he is mafia. What a great game you've played this far my friend if you truly are mafia, I would love to play with you again. But for now, ...

Tabaha is an easy lynch, I don't want him dead today in fear of making scum team 2 stronger. I want either FF, tabaha, DT gone tonight. Noctis is a lurker, but he should go tomorrow. To be the most certain, since we are in LYLO, we should go for tabs. Then tomorrow we can go for FF, and if then we can eradicate noctis. Last we get DT.

A question for town. With his play this far, how can it even be possible that Noctis is town?

IMO confirmed voteless can be ignored in the hunt.  I'd like TOS to make a "real" vote to confirm votelessness; if he's not lying, it won't matter that we test him and nen at the same time.  Anyway, TOS's opinions are worth listening to despite his lack of vote, but I'm not taking nen seriously anymore.  Still reading his posts though. 

My mistake with spurge was a momentary misunderstanding due to him posting in the thread.  Smeags, well, I have no excuse; I can tell you I've been aware he was GodLike but just brain farted making the table, but I guess I have no evidence for that.  As for combining shadowspawn and shadowling, I'd thought that Prof claimed ling and flipped spawn, so I figured they were the same thing.  I guess he could have lied about it, just because why not add another fucking lie to the pile. 

Noctis's play does seem unreal. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

happydolphin said:
nen-suer said:

Not trucks. the mafia protection role.

Linkz JK role is a protection role as well as a blocking role. Trucks power and Linkz reveal suggest that both scum teams must have

a protection role for balance purposes.

The issue I have though is, you have an issue with DT being one of 3 cops (of very varying degree), but are ok with town having 3 protective roles (in your previous post with the pic).

like  said. Its unusual to have three cop roles  "active" in the same time when no one of them is insane or naive.

We had a doctor and a nurse. the nurse can't protect until the doc dies (back-up).

We could've had a debuty (back-up cop) who can't scan people until the cop dies.

The healer cant protect players from kills. He heal status that affected players like silence and poison. ..not the same job as the doc

who can't protect aginst anything, but kills.

I'm ok with lyching tabby at this point just to get things moving...he's the no1 candidiate of the overlords team.

If DT didnt call you a "vanilla town" i'd probably would've ignored it until I lynced smeags and tabby.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Why would the heroes team protect DarkThanatos when they have Final-Fan in their team?

I didnt understand what you meant here ?

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

^Anyone else notice a sudden complete change of tone?

Nen is definately hiding something. But as he is silenced (we believe), his lynch is not the way to go. We want to lynch a player who is voting, and almost definately scum/overlord.

I'm looking at Tabaha, because he is so scummy it is unreal, but he is still coming in to vote just at the end. Everytime he bandwagons though. The one time he didn't bandwagon was Yoshiya - who turned out scum.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

@DartT

That is quite the explanation. For now, I'll see you as an ally.

@HappyD

That's a list I can agree with. Also, a question for you. You mentioned that your name is Selyan, and if I remember right that is the name given to you by Lord Stefl. Is this accurate?

happydolphin said:
So who would be a priority. I'm only waiting to peg a vote because it's MYLO. Otherwise I'd be on either tabaha, nen or Noctis, one of the three, already. Let's play this one right.

Dude i'm silenced. I'm a dead guy who can post.

Even if i'm scum lynching me is equal to "no lynch" becouse i'm not counted in the player pool.

Mafia wins when they have 50% control of the votes not by having more players :/

nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Why would the heroes team protect DarkThanatos when they have Final-Fan in their team?

I didnt understand what you meant here ?

From what we assume right now, Final-Fan is part of the Heroes team, why would the heroes use their protection on a new player unlikely to draw attention when they have a veteran player like Final-Fan they could protect instead.

Signature goes here!