By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

At this point, if DarkThanatos is anything other than town, it's probably Overlord. Remember, my staff could only kill those aligned with light... and until now we didn't realize that another section of scum is aligned with darkness. This goes for Carl as well (since he survived my attack as well).

Around the Network
Smeags said:
At this point, if DarkThanatos is anything other than town, it's probably Overlord. Remember, my staff could only kill those aligned with light... and until now we didn't realize that another section of scum is aligned with darkness. This goes for Carl as well (since he survived my attack as well).

Dude you calimed VG/SK who only kills human mafia memebers. I wont trust anything you say when deciding a lynch.

I refuse to believe that we have a pro town role cop and cop and a flavour cop active at the same time

Not only does the role cop doesnt fit, but his scans doesnt fit with his action and suspects.

He is about tabby is scum and he suspected me yet he scans FF, Trucks and happyD ? please.

he claimed when FF lynch was considered serously and after Trucks asked him amoung others to offer info.

This whole scenario just doesnt work.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
Smeags said:

Dude you calimed VG/SK who only kills human mafia memebers. I wont trust anything you say when deciding a lynch.

I refuse to believe that we have a pro town role cop and cop and a flavour cop active at the same time

Not only does the role cop doesnt fit, but his scans doesnt fit with his action and suspects.

He is about tabby is scum and he suspected me yet he scans FF, Trucks and happyD ? please.

he claimed when FF lynch was considered serously and after Trucks asked him amoung others to offer info.

Nen, what about DT being overlord doesn't work?

Smeags said that if he targets a player that is not a player of light, it's considered a miss. That would mean a townie or an overlord would result in a miss. I don't see why you brush off Smeags' info.

EBWOP, the rest of what you're saying makes a lot of sense, especially -> "He is about tabby is scum and he suspected me yet he scans FF, Trucks and happyD ? please."

and this is convincing -> "He is about tabby is scum and he suspected me yet he scans FF, Trucks and happyD ? please."

nen, if DT is scum he is overlord. I trust smeags because his story is too complex to fabricate and keep logical in a game where he could get easily caught for lying, like DT.

*For the second one I meant "he claimed when FF lynch was considered serously and after Trucks asked him amoung others to offer info.", but not as convincing as the first one.

Around the Network
nen-suer said:

And I... uh... agree that his claim is suspicious, and therefore used what I know (I don't care that you don't believe me. We get it. You've made that much clear the past week.), to come to a conclusion of where his alignment lies (most likely Overlord).

Honestly I'm perfectly fine with a lynch of DarkThanatos or Noctis.

happydolphin said:
EBWOP, the rest of what you're saying makes a lot of sense, especially -> "He is about tabby is scum and he suspected me yet he scans FF, Trucks and happyD ? please."

and this is convincing -> "He is about tabby is scum and he suspected me yet he scans FF, Trucks and happyD ? please."

nen, if DT is scum he is overlord. I trust smeags because his story is too complex to fabricate and keep logical in a game where he could get easily caught for lying, like DT.

Ok i can make this work and make both of us happy.

Trucks can protect protection roles right?...town got three, overlords got one (Linkz) and its safe to assume heroes got one too right ?

DT was protected by that role and thats why Smeags "light kill" failed. So he still can be untainted human.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Smeags said:
And I... uh... agree that his claim is suspicious, and therefore used what I know (I don't care that you don't believe me. We get it. You've made that much clear the past week.), to come to a conclusion of where his alignment lies (most likely Overlord).

Honestly I'm perfectly fine with a lynch of DarkThanatos or Noctis.

Great, help me lynch DT and the rest of the gang and i will try my best and help you "win with the town".

nen-suer said:
happydolphin said:

Ok i can make this work and make both of us happy.

Trucks can protect protection roles right?...town got three, overlords got one (Linkz) and its safe to assume heroes got one too right ?

DT was protected by that role and thats why Smeags "light kill" failed. So he still can be untainted human.

I don't understand your insistence on DT being human. Doesn't him being scum fulfill your agenda either way (that you don't trust his claim)?

Why are you trying to discredit Smeags, what has he said in prior posts for you not to trust him?

That is making you fishy to me.

(P.S. the image didn't work)

Also, we can invent scenarios like that as much as we want, but Smeags said he scanned DT midNight 1 and trucks was not silenced Day 2 I don't think. The only person who can confirm the veracity of your theory is trucks.

Also, why would Trucks protect DT?