By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Final-Fan said:
What?  I was RIGHT about him being dead.  Then I thought he was alive because he posted, and only the living are supposed to post.  Granted, his is the kind of post that is unlikely to mess up the game, but that's why I thought I was wrong about him being dead.  I think I was going to check the scoreboard after replying to nen. 

I guess you started reading the thread....5 posts ago.

TruckOSaurus said:

nen-suer said:

Trucks....did you lie about your race? Are human ?...... or maybe an overlord?

Nen you're so silly! I said my role was a crazy one and you just said it yourself that it's overly complex (that's Stefl for ya!). If you want my "name" it's "the shadowling from the tribe of shadowpupeteers. Now get your act together, we need to lynch scum.

I tought you claimed "protection enabler". Crazy one isn't role i'm familiar with.

Silencer makes his targets unable to talk during the day, but here you can't vote or do any night actions.

So that role of yours could've been an "enabler" with a twist like the silencer. There was't a need to make up a new role for it.

But at this point i'm throwing all the favlour analysis out of the window and just look at the players.

Smeags and FF need to go first.

TruckOSaurus said:
Some thoughts:

People alive: tabaha, TruckOSaurus, nen-suer, Smeags, happydolphin, Final-Fan, NoCtiS_NoX, DarkThanatos, Carl2291 (9) so that's 5 votes to lynch.

I'm confused by the fact that we're at MyLo, that would mean both scum teams work together but flavor-wise that just doesn't fit (heroes wanting light and Overlords wanting total darkness). If there's two separate scums teams then I think MyLo is not technically possible at this stage because of the chances of scum hitting other scum.

The bad, there's probably one scum in my trusted list since I don't believe Stefl made scum teams uneven and this MyLo business suggest 2 of each.

The good, picking from tabaha, Noctis and Final-Fan is a guaranteed scum lynch. I'd personally go for Final-Fan. He usually posts less as scum, he's usually helpful as town (which he has not been during this game).

I know right ? This is confusing.

That's an easy one trucks...its smeags.

I'm super fine with FF lynch

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

TruckOSaurus said:
@DarkThanatos, Carl, HappyD and Noctis: Now's not the time to be cautious with what you know. Please come forward with anything that might guide us.

I can tell you with 100% certainty that HappyD is well deserved on your trusted list. He is vanilla town.

I can also confirm to the rest of us Truck's roleclaim. He is " a protection enabler/odd-night-'commuter'/even-night-'doctor' if my source is correct

The other information that I know has already been made public by Hat being killed the same night I found it.

Finally, I have found that FF is vanilla along with Happy D.

My name is Ertagor, Rolecop, and corrupted human town.

From the information I've found, My trusted list is HappyD, Truck, FF, Carl

My suspect list is Tabaha, Nen, Noc. -- but today I want to lynch noc or tabaha. My suspicion of Nen is less then the others.

Still unsure of Smeags.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

DarkThanatos said:
TruckOSaurus said:
@DarkThanatos, Carl, HappyD and Noctis: Now's not the time to be cautious with what you know. Please come forward with anything that might guide us.

I can tell you with 100% certainty that HappyD is well deserved on your trusted list. He is vanilla town.

I can also confirm to the rest of us Truck's roleclaim. He is " a protection enabler/odd-night-'commuter'/even-night-'doctor' if my source is correct

The other information that I know has already been made public by Hat being killed the same night I found it.

My suspect list is Tabaha, Nen, Noc. -- but today I want to lynch noc or tabaha. My suspicion of Nen is less then the others.

Still unsure of Smeags.

So we have a cop, role cop and flavour cop.

In this case role cop is a mafia role becouse having all three kinds of cop active at the same time in a town is unheard of.

Your 2nd mistake was saying that HappyD was vanilla town when a role cop only get "vanilla" read becouse role cop can't

know aligments.

Conclusion

you are a "mafia role cop" FF partner and hopefully the last of heroes scum team.

Trucks is telling the truth about his role.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Now Happy, Noc, Smeags, Carl and Tabaha.

Please Vote FF or DT

nen-suer said:
DarkThanatos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Still unsure of Smeags.

In this case role cop is a mafia role becouse having all three kinds of cop active at the same time in a town is unheard of.

Your 2nd mistake was saying that HappyD was vanilla town when a role cop only get "vanilla" read becouse role cop can't

know aligments.

Conclusion

you are a "mafia role cop" FF partner and hopefully the last of heroes scum team.

Well, no. There you'd be wrong, this game we also had a doctor, a nurse, a healer, a part time doctor. 

We are on MYLO after 4 nights with two scum teams.  Clearly this game is full of OP power-roles. 

And with the second mistake- According to Mafiascum.net a town with no powers is vanilla, and a mafia with no powers is called a goon? 

So when i got vanilla I presumed he was town. 

Around the Network

Also Nen, You have become very suspicious to me, because a couple of days ago, you were saying you were suspicious of tabaha, then as soon as people start joining me on it, You suddenly change tack, say that oh no, we want to lynch Smeags instead.

This makes me think that you and tabaha are part of the same team. You raised suspicion of tabaha without going into it, thinking to distance yourself from each other in case one of you came under suspicion. Then you realise that tabaha is actually in danger of lynch and you try to de-rail it onto a Godlike.

The said Godlike who is clearly the counter-part to Radish, who was thirdparty anti-town.

DarkThanatos said:
Well, no. There you'd be wrong, this game we also had a doctor, a nurse, a healer, a part time doctor. 

We are on MYLO after 4 nights with two scum teams.  Clearly this game is full of OP power-roles. 

And with the second mistake- According to Mafiascum.net a town with no powers is vanilla, and a mafia with no powers is called a goon? 

Nurse is a back-up doc and is not active while the doc is still alive.

Healer have diffrent role than a doc and have no relation to him at all.

Trucks only protect protecion roles and on even night. So had have very small limited number of people to protect

and Linkz a scum was one of them and odds that the heroes have a protection roles too making trucks role balanced for all faction

specially since he enabled there protection powers.

You and prof can't be on the same team and Yoshi already flipped vanilla scum so your "assumption" is unvalid.

You ****ed up. You were too eager and ended up killing all your chance of winning.

You played a great game for a first timer, you just need to be cool headed at the end.

DarkThanatos said:
Also Nen, You have become very suspicious to me, because a couple of days ago, you were saying you were suspicious of tabaha, then as soon as people start joining me on it, You suddenly change tack, say that oh no, we want to lynch Smeags instead.

This makes me think that you and tabaha are part of the same team. You raised suspicion of tabaha without going into it, thinking to distance yourself from each other in case one of you came under suspicion. Then you realise that tabaha is actually in danger of lynch and you try to de-rail it onto a Godlike.

Smeags shot to number 1 after his role claim.

And FF joing your quick vote on him is making me less and less suspcious of him...at least i'm sure he is not a Hero for now.

Also i'm silenced and trucks your trusted buddy proves that i didnt lie about not be able to vote or do any night actions anymore.

That mean tahaba is the only real remaining member of my team right ? but we are in MYLO...so nice try ;)

Thats a great find, nen. Really. I wouldnt be so sure hes Mafia, though.

Possibly overlord, very slight possibility that hes Town. You lot have really been complaining about unbalanced stuff. Certainly suspicious.

DarkThanatos said:
nen-suer said:
DarkThanatos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Still unsure of Smeags.

know aligments.

Conclusion

If you refer to the OP, Yoshiya flipped Vanilla - Heroes so getting a vanilla result doesn't clear the target so my guess here is HappyD is Vanilla Corrupt Human and Final-Fan is Vanilla Heroes (i.e. scum).

But he's fallen a little lower on my to lynch list since I would very much like to lynch that Silencing Motherfucker before a regular goon.

Signature goes here!