noc: Shadowling
dt:c-human
Carl: c-human

In order of race, it's:

Lings:
Trucks, prof, ?

Human:
carl, dt, ff, happy

there are 4 humans left and I want to focus on these 4.

FF, HD, Carl and DT.

I am suspicious of
FF>HD>Carl>DT

Fully claim Noc. We are at MYLO.  i want your name & role.

You wanna focus on the "heroes" first ? Sure that a good plan, but i'd rather not be too dependent on the flavor at this point.

Smeags is scum regardless of flavour in my eyes. FF, Tabby are close behind him.

If we wanna go by favlour then i agree that FF and HD are probably the rest of the heroes team.

Whic leaves Tabby, Trucks and Smeags as the best possible suspects for te rest of the  overlord team.

I'm still not sure how we can be at MYLO if we have 2 mafia teams unless both can win together some how

or (and here is a scary thought) i'm one of two townies remaining o_0

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

So MYLO means that if town mislynches, town will lose?

And I can't believe Prof forgot about me...

Smeags: Godlike

nen, other townie here. I have no idea how we can only be 2 left, but what I think is true is that Smeags is 3rd party and has a mission much like Radish.

Okay, I just remembered. LYLO happens at 3 town vs 2 mafia. So there is a mafia team with 2 members still in it, and one with maybe 2 or less, and there are still 3 townies in the game.

Smeags you are either 3rd party or town godlike (like Mario or Radish). Did you have a goal and how close are you to complete it? Is it compatible with town's goal to eliminate mafia?

didn't i already said i was townie?

Around the Network

happydolphin said:

Smeags you are either 3rd party or town godlike (like Mario or Radish). Did you have a goal and how close are you to complete it? Is it compatible with town's goal to eliminate mafia?

My message from Lord Stefl states that I win when town wins. The goal I was give is to eliminate the light that disturbs the night in the Realm of Darkness. So yes, I'd say that my role is pretty in line with town.

@Carl

After all that drama between myself and Linkz for the past two nights, you're going to accuse me of being a fellow overlord? Pah. I would understand you accusing me of being anything else (3rd Party, Hero, etc.), but Overlord? Insulting. *spits bile upon the floor where Carl rests his feet*

Anyone wanna lynch the lurkers? Noctis for one?

Happy- thats what I've been getting at for a while.

to repeat what I said earlier, Tabaha and Noc would be my main suspects. In fact,

Vote Tabaha

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

DT, I'll be joining you very soon. Just remember it's LYLO so mafia can double-hammer. I'll just wait before I cast my vote if that's ok with you. I will also vote one of those two, probably tabaha with you. But, you might want to join me on Noctis because I feel like he's part of the stronger mafia faction whereas tabaha is part of the weaker one. We want to keep them competing against each other but keep them weak.

Let me know what you think.

Smeags said:

@Carl

After all that drama between myself and Linkz for the past two nights, you're going to accuse me of being a fellow overlord? Pah. I would understand you accusing me of being anything else (3rd Party, Hero, etc.), but Overlord? Insulting. *spits bile upon the floor where Carl rests his feet*

And despite all the strum und drang he never really got anywhere with lynching you if I recall.  Surely no scum would try to distance himself from fellow scum by getting in a conflict in the thread.  /sarcasm

FoS Smeags. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!