By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

lol i really though scum would believe prof wasn't the cop judging from their previous actions :P

So again we only have 1 kill!
And Mylo means we have one normal mafia faction after all right ?
*edit*

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Either we dont have a protective role left, or said protective role is stupid. Prof should have been top priority to be kept alive.

Why again cant we have a double lynch? What does MYLO stand for?

We lost the doctor and the (nurse?) and the tracker.

Having a tracker usually means we have no watcher which means mafia have no risky kills at all at this point.

If prof wasn't overly dramatic and apologetic with his "confession" he would have  had a chance specially since his stunt

got Linkz (a scum ) lynched.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Smeags remains my no1 lynch option.
I think Tabby is scum, but Smeags role claim is unbelievable at all.

And since we're at mlyo everyone needs to fully claim with all details.

I'll start first I'm a childishspwan (shadowspwan town vanilla )

Id also say Smeags earlier talk, "roleplaying", makes him sound a lot like an overlord.

I think I might re-read some of days 1 and 2 when I get home.

Got no idea what to do with Tabaha. Noctis is annoying too.

Minor niggle, stefl. Saw that on the OP table you never counted my vote for Linkz

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4814410

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Minor niggle, stefl. Saw that on the OP table you never counted my vote for Linkz

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4814410

Yes, as I did not do in the day end votals.

To help with numbers, I was silenced last night. That's a shame because I didn't use my powers last since I knew my vote would be needed today.

My role was a crazy one. I enable all protective roles (for all factions). I also get to protect myself on odd midnights and protect 2 people on even midnights but only if they're protective roles themselves (so i could not have protected prof last midnight). Also I would lose my vote for the next day if i used my protection.

I'm still posting on my phone but I'll be back home tonight. In the mean time, I expect you guys to talk it out and not rush anything with the votes.

Finally, the fact that we are at Mylo after three consecutive scum lynches and a killless night (even with the horrible night one double lynch and spurge's modkill) means that Stefl can't balance a game for shit.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
To help with numbers, I was silenced last night. That's a shame because I didn't use my powers last since I knew my vote would be needed today.

My role was a crazy one. I enable all protective roles (for all factions). I also get to protect myself on odd midnights and protect 2 people on even midnights but only if they're protective roles themselves (so i could not have protected prof last midnight). Also I would lose my vote for the next day if i used my protection.

I'm still posting on my phone but I'll be back home tonight. In the mean time, I expect you guys to talk it out and not rush anything with the votes.

Finally, the fact that we are at Mylo after three consecutive scum lynches and a killless night (even with the horrible night one double lynch and spurge's modkill) means that Stefl can't balance a game for shit.

Your role is overly complex!....so who did you protect night 2 ?

And why would a "crazy one" be an enabler ? Thats a weird character....makes you look more of a 3rd party than part of a team. 

But with overlords thrown into the mix and the fact that we only suffer 1 kill each night AND we are in mlyo even tho we

have  1 hero and 1 overlord dead so far nothing makes sense to me anymore.

And you're silenced now? So the silencer still had a shot(s) left...well then i can't see this power as a mafia power now.

The only thing i can fully relate to the final part (stefl sucks).

Stefl1504 said:

prof was the curious shadowling, a shadowspawn and cop

So Trucks, you and prof were shadowspawns after all. Shadowling is part of your roles description >_>

prof was "The curious shadowling" and you are the.....crazy one ? .....wait where is the shadowling part?

Ahh, you just forgot to write it. You're the....Crazy one shadowling?...no....that doesn't seem right at all.

Trucks....did you lie about your race? Are human ?...... or maybe an overlord?

Well Hat i guess you were right about trucks just like i was right abut Yoshi.

tabs: spawn
trucks : ling
nen: spawn
smeags: ?
Prof: ling
Happy: c-human
ff: c-human
noc: Shadowling
dt:c-human
Carl: c-human

In order of race, it's:

Godlike:
Mario, Radish,...

shadowspawn:
zero, nen, linkz

Lings:
Trucks, prof, ?

Human:
carl, dt, ff, happy, mantle, hatmoza, yoshi

unknown: spurge

I edited it.

there are 4 humans left and I want to focus on these 4.

FF, HD, Carl and DT.

I am suspicious of
FF>HD>Carl>DT