By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

theprof00 said:
Im dead. I want to analyze.
Hopefully, i wont be dead since if there are two mafia their best chances are to weed out at least one more.
Currently, the sides should be 2v2 down from 3v3. 2v2 is not a good way to go into day 5.

Not claiming is just going to make me think youre afraid of the other team. Youre already a good target for the other mafia.

When you say "2v2 is not a good way to go into day 5" do you mean for Humans/Overlords or from Town? 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

So prof, nen, happy(I'm presuming from your posts, correct me if I'm wrong) and i are all willing to lynch tabaha. Aside from that, a couple of people are good for lynching nen. I'm looking at a lynch for one of those two if no more intel comes out tonight that changes the game?

Anyone think of a good objection to tabahas lynch?

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

well I have. gg on lynching a townie

I think linkz was right with smeags.

Dt i dont know what you mean.
Im saying targetting a townie will hirt mafia.
mafia need to focus on their opposition becausethere is likely that second serial killer and another team..
If mafia is two groups of three, then weve killed one of each.
2v2 is an important yime to get rid of the others.

Also im 90% sure nen and smeags are on mafia separate teams.

Around the Network

page5
people who have mentioned 2 factions:
Trucks, carl, dark t

I looked at who questioned spurge's alignment, da-da-daaa it was yoshi :D

theprof00 said:
This basically throws all my analysis out the window.
i still believe nen is scum.
It makes sense that radish had three targets: town doc, overlord jailkeeper, and nen.
oh shit, ehat an interesting pattern: doc-jailkeeper (basically the same role)
One overlord one hero one townie.
People, find who else pushed for radish instead of linkz day 2.

Good i'm back again.

So i'm a hero now ? That makes me on Yoshi's team right ? The one i was pushing to lynch and even had to watch an epsiode of MLP

just to have Hat vote him.

And i just claimed SS for fun and happened to know that SS have descriptions instead of names "we heroes" have.

Make sense.

theprof00 said:
So 4 spawn then.
2 townies 1 from each faction.
either tabby or nen is mafia.

That was quick lol.

Tabby is scum becouse if his actions not becouse its "2 twonies and 2 scum"

DarkThanatos said:
So prof, nen, happy(I'm presuming from your posts, correct me if I'm wrong) and i are all willing to lynch tabaha. Aside from that, a couple of people are good for lynching nen. I'm looking at a lynch for one of those two if no more intel comes out tonight that changes the game? 

Anyone think of a good objection to tabahas lynch?

Like i said i'm more than ok with Tabaha lynch...i just think we should double lynch him with Smeags.

Smeags is either mafia or Radish "quick topic" buddy.

As for me like Linkz said I'm silenced, so you people need to at least get your priorities straight and lynch threats instead

of just voting for the hell of it.

There is no logical reason to think i'm scum at this point and even if i were leave me now and focus on getting real scum.

Double Lynch Smeags and Tabaha and then we aim for FF

Linkz may have been scum, but he was more town that most of you people >_>

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

When the night reached it's peak, the creatures of the realm where able to hear a scream from the distance, curious, if it could be delicious food, they hasted to the place they thought to hear the voice, only to find a shadowspawns head to be placed on a pike, they didn't bother much, and ate the delicious rotten meat.

prof was the curious shadowling, a shadowspawn and cop

Night 5 Start! We are in a MYLO situation, no double lynches, my dear creatures ~

Either we dont have a protective role left, or said protective role is stupid. Prof should have been top priority to be kept alive.

Why again cant we have a double lynch? What does MYLO stand for?

MYLO = Mislynch and lose
LYLO = Lynch scum or lose

If you want to see why you can't double lynch > OP