By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

theprof00 said:
Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:
Linkzmax said:
prof, I'm not denying you credit for recognizing radish as scum. Congrats. I won't let you take away my crapping though. If it was so terrible, why hadn't anyone else pointed out the contradiction? Why was I alone in calling bullshit on his claim immediately after he made it? Why was I the most adamant about not leashing him Night 2 while you said we should let him try to win?

Because 'hypocricy' is not a good tell, as evidenced directly by your push for our doctor.

Yes, Why did you push to lynch him when I said he should shoot nen?

zero =/= radish.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4812866

Yes, I saw that post you so happened to forget to mention when it was most important. No, no. You went with, "do i need to spell it out for you" (hinting at a role reasoning, "i'm concerned with the possibility of him being recruitable"....NOT the post you just made 20 minutes ago.

"I didn't bring this up Night 2, because had the lot of you decided to play with fire I was going to block radish anyway."

As for your crazyness about recruitability, I did answer that: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4798683

Around the Network

Smeags, I think you played it really well. I can understand why you told us toDay, it's hard to maintain a white lie that's favorable to town without it becoming a liability. You played it well imho.

Anyways, off to bed.

*munches on Yoshi's heart while lumbering off to his chambers*

prof, happy:
Why do you think smeags hasn't voted me?

Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:
Linkzmax said:

Why would radish have to take out 5 or 6 players BY HIMSELF? Are you not town, thus mafia desires you gone also?

Wait, where are you getting 50% doc variation from?

What is the point of having a one-shot silencer at all if someone can simply nullify it? I don't have an explanation for the lack of silences the other midnights though.

So what I was a claimed power role? Do you forget that just about everyone has voiced support for my lynch following your claim? What kind of mafia kills an easy mislynch and leaves you and smeags alive?

I'm glad you're back though. I asked earlier, but what do you think of smeags?

I don't even know what you're saying unless you're implying that I am radishes partner.
Spurge was talking about percentage chances:
"You mods are hilarious! I almost 100 percent know for a fact that you do not use and randomizer. If you do, then you still fix the game how you want it to happen."

Combined with his 'inappropriate use of rule' I had figured he was an enabler (+1 action). Then I looked up nurse and saw that there is a 50% nurse, and suddenly everything makes sense. He also wanted to lynch zero pretty badly despite knowing that he was claiming either cop or doc.

What is the point of silencing someone immediately on night 1? Don't ask me why your meta is failing. It is what it is. silence doc and a silenced kill, poison doc for a poisoned player.A doc is a doc regardless of how broken you want it to be so that your own doc ability doesn't seem so wild...which it really is.

Dude, commuter is like the oldest fakeclaim in the book. Commuter is like one of the first fakeclaims I think about every game as mafia.

I am asking why you think radish has to kill 5 or 6 players by himself, as if mafia would not also want them dead.

I believe your mistake is thinking spurge has a grasp of roles. I think he was upset with his role and it's limitation,(couldn't target himself) but we'll have to see post-game.

I don't know, every time I've seen a mafia team with a silencer they save it until the end, when town thinks they'd go to mylo/lylo if they mislynch and then it's an autowin.

Noted, though with so many SKs commute isn't exactly a great fakeclaim. So you prefer to think of me as a one-time mafia roleblocker?

At the very minimum, it's two full days, unblocked, unprotected, unlynched, not killed by mafia.
YOUR OWN GAME had myself AND rol against 4 targets, and you gave us a commute, oneshot doc, unlimited rolescans, unlimited watching, cop scan, etc etc etc.
For someone who relies so heavily on meta you can't even acknowledge an unbalanced situation when your own one failed despite such a huge leveling of the playing field.

Why would he bring up random as part of his role? Just spurge being spurge and saying crazy things like accusing both you and yoshi at midnight 1?

So then you can't argue that silence-doc is just another additional feather in town's hat, which is starting to look like a peacock.

How should I know what you are and what you've done? It's not my job to know everything you've done, it's my job to call you out on things you're doing wrong, like lynching townies, taking credit for SKs that already had 6-7 votes by the time you'd shown up, getting scanned guilty, jailkeeping me without me being targeted. I just wish I had fakescanned this morning so I could've seen what your reaction would be.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:
Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:
Linkzmax said:
prof, I'm not denying you credit for recognizing radish as scum. Congrats. I won't let you take away my crapping though. If it was so terrible, why hadn't anyone else pointed out the contradiction? Why was I alone in calling bullshit on his claim immediately after he made it? Why was I the most adamant about not leashing him Night 2 while you said we should let him try to win?

Because 'hypocricy' is not a good tell, as evidenced directly by your push for our doctor.

zero =/= radish.

Yes, I saw that post you so happened to forget to mention when it was most important. No, no. You went with, "do i need to spell it out for you" (hinting at a role reasoning, "i'm concerned with the possibility of him being recruitable"....NOT the post you just made 20 minutes ago.

"I didn't bring this up Night 2, because had the lot of you decided to play with fire I was going to block radish anyway."

As for your crazyness about recruitability, I did answer that: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4798683

Can you 100% prove to me that the top sentence is true? No, you can't, so stop parading it like it is.

Yeah, you're still not answering what I wrote. You implied inside information, very hush hush mums the word and all that.

My lynch on radish was based around those couple of posts, by you, nearly promising that radish needed to be killed. I wanted to look at other people to lynch.

theprof00 said:
Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:
Linkzmax said:

Why would radish have to take out 5 or 6 players BY HIMSELF? Are you not town, thus mafia desires you gone also?

Wait, where are you getting 50% doc variation from?

What is the point of having a one-shot silencer at all if someone can simply nullify it? I don't have an explanation for the lack of silences the other midnights though.

So what I was a claimed power role? Do you forget that just about everyone has voiced support for my lynch following your claim? What kind of mafia kills an easy mislynch and leaves you and smeags alive?

I'm glad you're back though. I asked earlier, but what do you think of smeags?

I don't even know what you're saying unless you're implying that I am radishes partner.
Spurge was talking about percentage chances:
"You mods are hilarious! I almost 100 percent know for a fact that you do not use and randomizer. If you do, then you still fix the game how you want it to happen."

Combined with his 'inappropriate use of rule' I had figured he was an enabler (+1 action). Then I looked up nurse and saw that there is a 50% nurse, and suddenly everything makes sense. He also wanted to lynch zero pretty badly despite knowing that he was claiming either cop or doc.

What is the point of silencing someone immediately on night 1? Don't ask me why your meta is failing. It is what it is. silence doc and a silenced kill, poison doc for a poisoned player.A doc is a doc regardless of how broken you want it to be so that your own doc ability doesn't seem so wild...which it really is.

Dude, commuter is like the oldest fakeclaim in the book. Commuter is like one of the first fakeclaims I think about every game as mafia.

I am asking why you think radish has to kill 5 or 6 players by himself, as if mafia would not also want them dead.

I believe your mistake is thinking spurge has a grasp of roles. I think he was upset with his role and it's limitation,(couldn't target himself) but we'll have to see post-game.

I don't know, every time I've seen a mafia team with a silencer they save it until the end, when town thinks they'd go to mylo/lylo if they mislynch and then it's an autowin.

Noted, though with so many SKs commute isn't exactly a great fakeclaim. So you prefer to think of me as a one-time mafia roleblocker?

At the very minimum, it's two full days, unblocked, unprotected, unlynched, not killed by mafia.
YOUR OWN GAME had myself AND rol against 4 targets, and you gave us a commute, oneshot doc, unlimited rolescans, unlimited watching, cop scan, etc etc etc.
For someone who relies so heavily on meta you can't even acknowledge an unbalanced situation when your own one failed despite such a huge leveling of the playing field.

Why would he bring up random as part of his role? Just spurge being spurge and saying crazy things like accusing both you and yoshi at midnight 1?

So then you can't argue that silence-doc is just another additional feather in town's hat, which is starting to look like a peacock.

How should I know what you are and what you've done? It's not my job to know everything you've done, it's my job to call you out on things you're doing wrong, like lynching townies, taking credit for SKs that already had 6-7 votes by the time you'd shown up, getting scanned guilty, jailkeeping me without me being targeted. I just wish I had fakescanned this morning so I could've seen what your reaction would be.

It was 3 targets, and as I said you didn't need to have any part in their elimination either. But you are acting like radish has to kill shadowspawn without any help. A Serial Killer is usually needs to last to the very end, so in that respect radish's condition was far fairer. And this is a Stefl game, I've always had issues with his balance and roles.

Where did he talk about random as part of his role? Are role not assigned randomly?

It's the fact that the silence was used right away that makes me think it's not actually limited. But sure prof, Doc/Nurse+1-time poison/silence healer+Jack with commute and jailkeep is too much protection. Cop+Flavor Cop+Tracker+Watcher is just peachy.

Now I get no credit for nailing smeags? I'm a sad panda. I'd have assumed bus-driver and figured you were swapped with scum, thus I'd have waited to see if anyone else reacted like they were blocked.

theprof00 said:
Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:
Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:
Linkzmax said:

zero =/= radish.

Can you 100% prove to me that the top sentence is true? No, you can't, so stop parading it like it is.

Yeah, you're still not answering what I wrote. You implied inside information, very hush hush mums the word and all that.

My lynch on radish was based around those couple of posts, by you, nearly promising that radish needed to be killed. I wanted to look at other people to lynch.

Okay, next time I will full claim so there can be no question as to why I wouldn't want to claim to be able to block someone and then eat a kill or be manipulated myself.

I never implied inside information. I just don't go around giving scum the gameplan they should follow.

I'm sorry I stood in the way of lynching nen and helping radish win. It was such a horrible, anti-town thing to do.

Stefl1504 said:
mantle died, he was Gwedin, corrupted human, a town one-shot poison/silence healer

Night 4 start

Why you no heal me Mantle ?!

Surprised Mantle died...mafia are choosing some weird targets this round.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Vote: Smeags

I think we should consider another double lynch.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)