By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

What I want to know is how come carl never knew he was responsible for the double lynch.

I mean, he should have known that he voted after radish unvoted right? He never said it.

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Oh about Happy, he's certainly not in my most trusted list. That little exchange with prof didn't sit well with me and he's been hiding too long behind the excuse that he's not used to our big games.

I'd expect to have just about as many posts as you this game. I've been participating a similar amount to you, so I'm not sure why you'd distrust me.

D'ailleurs, I'm the first to claim Corrupted Human, so it would be quite odd for a non-corrupted human to be able to come up with that.

Linkzmax said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Of course you could have. What could have prevent you from it?

That would amount to suicide if and when happy flips a named shadowling.

It could have been just a townie mistake on your part. If it was scum pitting town v town (which I suspected), then yes in retrospect it would be putting you in a very bad spot (which you already are in, and I wouldn't think town would be silly enough to let you go from the vice they have you in currently).

mantlepiecek said:
What I want to know is how come carl never knew he was responsible for the double lynch.

I mean, he should have known that he voted after radish unvoted right? He never said it.

A tieing vote doesn't matter until near to deadline though. He could have given us a heads up, but honestly it was up to those who were online near the deadline to do something about it. So he's right here:

Carl said:

In my defence, thats exactly the same here. I posted after that then went in to work.

What surprises me, is nobody trying to change it after Stefl's updated totals.

Spurge, DarkT, nen and tabaha. WHY U NO CHANGE IT.

Honestly, the thought never even crossed my mind. When I voted, I assumed I put Mario in the lead to be lynched. I even said I wanted to give zero a chance. After re-reading it, Im surprised nobody said anything sooner.

This is perfect proof that we all need to take more notice of votals

Carl2291 said:
Honestly, the thought never even crossed my mind. When I voted, I assumed I put Mario in the lead to be lynched. I even said I wanted to give zero a chance. After re-reading it, Im surprised nobody said anything sooner.

This is perfect proof that we all need to take more notice of votals

Plus I don't think your vote was so close to the deadline that you absolutely needed to worry about it. I'd like a timestamp of your vote and of the deadline for an idea of what happened, is there any way we can get that info? (This is for all town to look for)

Around the Network

EBWOP: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4795664

There were nearly 2 hours with Tabaha, nen, Dark Thanatos and spurge posting by the time the double-lynch occured. Carl, you're not suspicious at all on this account.

It's all on page 15 at 100ppp.

And you actually mentioned you were going to work and hoping those who were still there made the right moves. You pretty clearly didn't make much of the double-lynch when you said that.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4795663

DarkThanatos said:

On your point about Yoshiya being vanilla with so many powerful role claims, maybe there is an extra large mafia? Maybe there is a 3rd party faction? Does that ever happen with two mafia equivilants? 

What do you mean by two mafia equivilants?

tabaha said:
oh crap we talking about totally different stuff. But wasn't that stuff already talked over?

Yes, while they're pretty good points. Most of this was gone over right after the double lynch, during Midnight 1.

happydolphin said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Oh about Happy, he's certainly not in my most trusted list. That little exchange with prof didn't sit well with me and he's been hiding too long behind the excuse that he's not used to our big games.

I'd expect to have just about as many posts as you this game. I've been participating a similar amount to you, so I'm not sure why you'd distrust me.

D'ailleurs, I'm the first to claim Corrupted Human, so it would be quite odd for a non-corrupted human to be able to come up with that.

Linkzmax said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Of course you could have. What could have prevent you from it?

That would amount to suicide if and when happy flips a named shadowling.

It could have been just a townie mistake on your part. If it was scum pitting town v town (which I suspected), then yes in retrospect it would be putting you in a very bad spot (which you already are in, and I wouldn't think town would be silly enough to let you go from the vice they have you in currently).

Then we're in a different state of opinion on the matter. That's the kind of thing that one is not simply just wrong about. If you were shadowling with a name and the issue got pushed to your lynch and you indeed flipped a town named shadowling, I would have expected either prof or myself to be lynched. And if it was prof first, who somehow lied the whole thing into existence, I would expect to have been lynched after him, otherwise my lynch would have proved both actually exist.

And I see you still have a skewed view of what went on there. While I was with prof about shadowlings not having a name, I did not agree that you were a liar. However, I was saying that you caused the mess to be much bigger than it had to have been.