By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Linkzmax said:
mantlepiecek said:

Interesting that you think smeags is a godlike when he is 100% shadowspawn. How do I know? He felt suspicious of me when I said light = dark, and he felt it immediately.

smeags is definitely not shadowspawn, or at the very least his fakeclaim isn't a shadowspawn.

When did he claim?

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
Yesterday i was think that if hes silenced, theres no point in lynching him anymore.
but im starting to feel like hes town now.

So you are saying that if he is silenced and is scum, then there is no point in lynching him?

What made you think he is town?

There isn't really, at least not until the rest of scum are lynched, if it's even necessary at that point.

But we still don't even know that nen was actually silenced. Today nen hammers, and nobody else votes. We wait until Stefl acknowledges if the lynch is finalized or not.

That is a good idea.

smeags never claimed, but he has a name.

What do you think of carl lynch then? Why smeags specifically?

I personally think we should at least leave smeags till tomorrow.

You've pointed out some good stuff on Carl that I think makes him likely scum. I'd be okay with his lynch today.

But smeags gave a reason for his vote that is simply impossible. It's the exact same thing that I saw with A Bad Clown when he and I(and Stefl I think) were mafia together many rounds ago. I cringed when he used things that hadn't happened yet to explain past thoughts, but only a few people pointed it out and he was given a pass for far longer than he should have gotten. Judging by the amount of attention smeags has, I'm afraid he's getting the same treatment.

Around the Network

BWAAAAAAAAAAA!

Good luck towns! Do not be intimidated. DO NOT let anyone think for you, especially when they cease to make sense.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Mantle, I don't understand how you could think light = town and dark = mafia...

Regardless, I see your case against Carl, but most can be said being his playstyle. He hasn't been playing much, hasn't been re-reading much, is not following the game too closely, and could be understood to be reacting to the quotes on him (for lack of attention to other players) and could be understood to be parotting (for lack of proper insight on the game).

Regardless, with the human scan on Carl, as well as the possibility of it not being play-style but scumminess as you say, I'm comfortable voting him.

Vote: Carl

Tagging like a foo'

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Linkzmax said:
Carl2291 said:
Vote mantlepiecek

Same reasons as before. This man is 3rd party and anti-Town. Either radishheads partner or something different. I wouldnt be surprised if he was a human-killing 3rd party. He thought Light was Town and Dark was Scum... He would have known otherwise if he was actually Town. Yada yada yada. So on and so forth. Youve all already read it.

The now dead flav-cop was also suspicious of his day 1 activity too, funnily enough.

Why do you say he's third party, and not mafia?

If he was mafia, I dont think hed be as silly to get it so wrong so early, in regards to the flavor. A 3rd party, I think, would have less knowledge about light/dark to scum/town. Also seemed to get more aggresive after I mentioned a possible 3rd party.

Still silly to get it wrong either way, but meh. Maybe Im overthinking it.

Looks a bit like you lot have made your mind up anyway. Just waiting for the lurkers to join the mob now.

Gonna enjoy the rest of the ryder cup now.

Carl2291 said:
Linkzmax said:
Carl2291 said:
Vote mantlepiecek

Same reasons as before. This man is 3rd party and anti-Town. Either radishheads partner or something different. I wouldnt be surprised if he was a human-killing 3rd party. He thought Light was Town and Dark was Scum... He would have known otherwise if he was actually Town. Yada yada yada. So on and so forth. Youve all already read it.

The now dead flav-cop was also suspicious of his day 1 activity too, funnily enough.

Why do you say he's third party, and not mafia?

If he was mafia, I dont think hed be as silly to get it so wrong so early, in regards to the flavor. A 3rd party, I think, would have less knowledge about light/dark to scum/town. Also seemed to get more aggresive after I mentioned a possible 3rd party.

Still silly to get it wrong either way, but meh. Maybe Im overthinking it.

Looks a bit like you lot have made your mind up anyway. Just waiting for the lurkers to join the mob now.

Gonna enjoy the rest of the ryder cup now.

radish, who was 3rd party, was a light bringer. I think any scum would have better knowledge of the flavor split than town.