By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

The sooner the better. This is dragging!

Around the Network

Stefl1504 said:
Nope not busy, I will start night 3 arround 10:00 GMT

Oh, well in that case I probably won't be around for the first 10 hours of day 3 guys. I'll be trying to get my pilots license so won't have interwebs. Just a head's up :P 

Also Stefl, i really liked your backstory for zero/Mario's death. Can we get some for Radish's plox if you have time :) 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

nen-suer said:

hatmoza said:

won't be on much if at all the next 2 days. hatmoza be conventioning it up. I vote truck coz I believe he is scum mafia.

Nah.

When you get back vote Yoshi & i'll watch one episode of My little....you know.

That's all it takes, one episode. And lucky you that the first episode is part of a 2 part episode!  So you get to watch two. Enough for you to fall to your knees and become overwhelmed with cuteness!

I accept your condition. I expect a full report on my wall when you watch the pilot episodes.

Unvote Trucks whom I believe is scummy scum

Vote Yoshiya for a good cause.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I met the awesome Tara Strong today and I made her laugh! I can die a happy, happy nerd /)^3^(

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
nen-suer said:

hatmoza said:

won't be on much if at all the next 2 days. hatmoza be conventioning it up. I vote truck coz I believe he is scum mafia.

Nah.

When you get back vote Yoshi & i'll watch one episode of My little....you know.

That's all it takes, one episode. And lucky you that the first episode is part of a 2 part episode!  So you get to watch two. Enough for you to fall to your knees and become overwhelmed with cuteness!

I accept your condition. I expect a full report on my wall when you watch the pilot episodes.

Unvote Trucks whom I believe is scummy scum

Vote Yoshiya for a good cause.

silly me. Forgot to add the links to the first episodes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM_bHs4jwTE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz2CUrRMeRk&feature=relmfu

Around the Network

I overslept--- PANIC

After midnight the gathered creatures of the realm found a neatly sliced up human, it was the semi-rotten stench of a corrupted one, that told them that it must've been one of the humans living in the realm for ages, the only thing that the human carried from his life when he still lived in the midrealm was a badge, that showed he once was working for a law-enforcing organisation.

Hatmoza was Elyador, a corrupted human, and flavour cop.

Night 3 start!

Well there goes my theory on what roles belong to which race.

Okay... if someone misses his PM:

Fatal error: SQL in /data/r5/nfs/ioi/gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/assets/includes/class_message.php on line 332

sorry~

I tried to resend and got the same error again -_______-

well i watched the first epsiode hat,  but since you died i guess i dont have to watch the secound one.

Still thats 22min of my life i'm jot getting back >_>

Vote: Yoshi

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)