By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4794722

Im starting to get the feeling that mantle is trying to get a train going for me, because I pointed out something he wanted to keep quiet.

Maybe I missed it in a re-read (I reaaally dont wanna trawl through all this again), but did mantle ever explain why he thought light = Town and dark = Scum? Assuming all Town should pretty much know that they're dark (if indeed the case)... Wouldnt mantle know this too? Why say what he said?

Also, fucking hot head Spurge >.

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
Spurge is modkilled, I do not plan on getting insulted via PM. Also, you asked for something like this yourself, but I won't find a replacement this far into the game after I had a lot of trouble finding one day 1 already.

Good call. I would have done the same.

Not for the PM insults, but for taking your conversation and discuusing it here. He was borderlining the red lines with ever post he makes.

I really think he & Zero should be banned for at least one round.

theprof00 said:
Both hat and nen swear up and down that a busdriver is me being insane.

Wait what? Where did i say that?

I said you (bringing up the busser role time over time and then discussing specific bussing scenarios before they happen) 

are trying to manipulate people actions.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Ok, i think we had enough data so lets provide another one to the mix.

I was silenced and my vote this night will not count toward any lynch (will still show up the in the table)

plus i can't use my night action (if i have one).

Maybe this action was aimed at radish, but he & I got bussed?

But why would a mafia busser switch me with radish after silencing him ?!

According to the wiki a silencer doesn't participate in the mafia meeting and he is like a "spy".

So him targeting radish was maybe due to the fact he acted alone?

Or i was indeed the silncer's target and no busser was involved in this.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I'm not sure of how frequent is votals' posting are, and I'll be waiting for it to decide my lynch vote.
But for now, I can say I won't vote Linkz. This is half-blind trust judging on how he wrote the post when he voted Smeags.

(This is hard to do when I'm playing a game of this scale for the first time and I'm not following it from the beginning)

nen-suer said:

I was silenced and my vote this night will not count toward any lynch (will still show up the in the table)

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if this means you are Radish's kill from last night. According to his kill method he clouds someone in darkness until they vanish. In the overall scheme of things this means that you are "clouded in darkness" during the actions of this Night and during the Midnight you will in the process of vanishing as a result of this.

Just a theory though, would be nice if Radish could confirm it so from now on we know what it going to happen to Radish's victims (assuming he survives tonight).

I'll have responses to more in a moment it's just I only woke up a while ago and quickly skim read the last few pages before seeing this.

Around the Network
tabaha said:
I'm not sure of how frequent is votals' posting are, and I'll be waiting for it to decide my lynch vote.
But for now, I can say I won't vote Linkz. This is half-blind trust judging on how he wrote the post when he voted Smeags.

(This is hard to do when I'm playing a game of this scale for the first time and I'm not following it from the beginning)

So you're outright admitting you will bandwagon? I can't tell if you're just a terrible scum player or a clueless town. I'm willing to believe the latter since you came in late on a fricking huge game but then you told us that you managed to catch up...

Yoshiya said:
nen-suer said:

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if this means you are Radish's kill from last night. According to his kill method he clouds someone in darkness until they vanish. In the overall scheme of things this means that you are "clouded in darkness" during the actions of this Night and during the Midnight you will in the process of vanishing as a result of this.

Just a theory though, would be nice if Radish could confirm it so from now on we know what it going to happen to Radish's victims (assuming he survives tonight).

I'll have responses to more in a moment it's just I only woke up a while ago and quickly skim read the last few pages before seeing this.

That  pretty intersting theory Yoshi! And i need to confirm a few things becouse this could even be worse than i thought!

Also Radish who did you target last midnight.

As to Spurge's claim, as Prof said, the way it was dealt with by Stefl and the conversation the two of them had about it suggests to me that the claim was real, despite Stefl's attempt to cover it up (especially not revealing alignment on death, if he was actually mafia then not revealing that would be potentially game damaging). However, I don't believe from this that Spurge had any reason to believe that Linkz was scum and was just trying to get us to go after a player he wanted lynched.

On the otherhand, I feel that since Radish has outright stated he is SK and he is still refusing to say who he poisoned that he is a prime lynch candidate;

Vote: Radish

Radish please note I am more than willing to remove this vote if you reveal to us who you killed and promise to kill off whoever the majority of town tell you to at night. I just don't see why we should allow an uncontrolled SK who is unwilling to reveal his targets to run around under the pretence of "helping" town.

Yoshiya said:
tabaha said:

So you're outright admitting you will bandwagon? I can't tell if you're just a terrible scum player or a clueless town. I'm willing to believe the latter since you came in late on a fricking huge game but then you told us that you managed to catch up...

No. I said I needed the votals but not to bandwagon. I need them to analyze who voted who. Yes I'm that lazy for not going and checking it by reading the posts.

Yoshiya is due to die, but the kill failed because it only works on Shadowspawn apparently. I still think he's mafia though.

For the record, I made everything about "clouding into darkness" up, I'm actually Luchia, and I cause people to fade into light. I want the town to win this, so I'll help out where I can. If I can only kill shadowspawn then my night action is a bit pointless if I want to help the town, however.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~