By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Careful on the grill smeags, you're getting burned.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Oh, so it wasn't you agreeing with him. You decided to go against what he said, since he "does a great job of scum hunting" and all?

Like I said, I find his views interesting. I take them and use them how I like. Sorry if you don't appreciate his artistry (Hatmoza gags here ).

I found that this post and this post were consistent in how I was percieving things as well. That, coupled with Spurge's claim (which for now, while not concrete... is still valuable) and then your hostility towards anyone who votes against you, I figured it was a good time as any to vote for you.

I'm not feeling any pressure honestly Linkz. *shrugs*

I mean, what pressure is there? To convince myself that you're not a light-bringer? Okay. You're doing a good job of staying afloat. But I'm not convinced.

Smeags said:
Linkzmax said:
Oh, so it wasn't you agreeing with him. You decided to go against what he said, since he "does a great job of scum hunting" and all?

Like I said, I find his views interesting. I take them and use them how I like. Sorry if you don't appreciate his artistry (Hatmoza gags here ).

I found that this post and this post were consistent in how I was percieving things as well. That, coupled with Spurge's claim (which for now, while not concrete... is still valuable) and then your hostility towards anyone who votes against you, I figured it was a good time as any to vote for you.

Once again. I have no interest in your trust. I'm figuring out who's just bad and who's the scum on my lynch. You happen to be the latter.

No. My "hostility" towards those voting against me was nonexistant at the time of your vote.

Vote: Smeags

Sorry, there's no reasoning in that first post. Just a list of names. I'd be curious how you went from http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4793626 suspecting Trucks and Carl to mirroring prof, even though you don't simply do that, but it's worthless coming from you. And again the second link is from after your vote.

Oh and, Spurge's claim has no value regarding my alignment.

It's funny how much you flail when not feeling any pressure though.

Linkzmax said:
Smeags said:
Linkzmax said:

Once again. I have no interest in your trust. I'm figuring out who's just bad and who's the scum on my lynch. You happen to be the latter.

No. My "hostility" towards those voting against me was nonexistant at the time of your vote.

Vote: Smeags

Sorry, there's no reasoning in that first post. Just a list of names. I'd be curious how you went from http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4793626 suspecting Trucks and Carl to mirroring prof, even though you don't simply do that, but it's worthless coming from you. And again the second link is from after your vote.

Oh and, Spurge's claim has no value regarding my alignment.

It's funny how much you flail when not feeling any pressure though.

I explained my suspicions of Trucks before (in that post... and as far as I know I haven't rescinded them. Although beyond that, I haven't seen any reason to doubt him.). I am still extremely wary of Carl (I said as much a page back). So don't worry, you're not alone. ^_~

And as I've explained twice now (and you've said it yourself). I'm not simply mirroring or parroting Prof. Once again, I find his insights... insightful. They are just one of many tools that I use to form an opinion about different players. To imply that I'm completely one dimensional in that regard is foolish.

Keep finding those imaginary monstes under your bed Linkz. When you have real questions and real evidence to prove I am a light bringer (and not just "He voted for me, so I'll vote for him".), bring them (and at this point, I feel like we've said all that can be said as far as where we're at now.). I will be waiting with real answers to prove myself to the darkness.

And now. Sleep.

Around the Network

I don't blame you for avoiding trying to explain using future events to explain past actions.

And now I'm being redundantly redundant.

Why lynch me? Yeah, sure- I'm the SK, but I can be useful to town too.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Who did you target?

mantlepiecek said:
Carl claimed he got suspicious of me since I claimed a plain human, but apparently he still didn't know you race.

This is proof that youre a bullshitter that didn't read anything I wrote last time you were throwing around your baseless accusations.

I said you claiming plain human was suspicious... Because around the same time yiu said you thought light = good..

Im corrupt human. Im dark. Im Town. I knew for a FACT that what you were saying, was wrong.

Im not going over this with you again.