By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

tabaha said:
Don't blame me, I was just following the bandwagon a bit. Well it looked like it was "consensus" to vote zero at that time

Thats not something great to admit to. You had no actual reason to vote him?

Around the Network

But yeah i agree with dolphin as well. You, tabby, have a good motive to vote the way you did, if you are scum, but im not as confident as i was when i thought you caused that shitpile.

Town is busy talking while scum are consorting in the QT. I'm doubtful they actually can talk during the day.

mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
Mantle if you are mafia then well played, but you were an easy mislynch earlier today at the hands of the same people i suspect. I really dont need to look in more than that.

So you think I am playing rubbish?

mantle, what? I don't know what brought you to that conclusion.

The only thing you've said that is rubbish is this quoted post above.

You were an easly lynch earlier today for your "human claim". If you'd like I can go back and dig up all the suspicions regarding the whole thing.

happydolphin said:
Town is busy talking while scum are consorting in the QT. I'm doubtful they actually can talk during the day.

First part I heartily agree. Second, not so much.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
Mantle if you are mafia then well played, but you were an easy mislynch earlier today at the hands of the same people i suspect. I really dont need to look in more than that.

So you think I am playing rubbish?

mantle, what? I don't know what brought you to that conclusion.

The only thing you've said that is rubbish is this quoted post above.

You were an easly lynch earlier today for your "human claim". If you'd like I can go back and dig up all the suspicions regarding the whole thing.

Alright alright.

No need to dig it all up. I was pretty angry when I was on L-5 or L-4 or whatever it was.

I'm going to do it anyway, because I'm curious as to exactly who was pushing that.

That is fine, prof. Go ahead.

Who knows maybe I am wrong about hat after all huh? But I don't think.

Oh wow.
I don't think we could have voted much worse if we tried.
This is going to be a painful Midnight.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

^ You've said that twice now, once before the real deadline and once now - we're well aware that it's "painful", no need to rub it in our faces

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~